Home is where Nutella is!
At least that’s what I’ve heard. No matter how sad you are or if you’ve had your heartbroken, Nutella can fill the gap.
How do you pronounce Nutella?
An age-old question! As per the company, the right way to pronounce this would be “New-tell-uh”.
What’s really in Nutella?
Well for those who don’t know, Nutella is a chocolate spread whose major ingredients are sugar and palm oil.
Can Nutella make you fat?
Not just fat but smiling and happy too! Jokes apart, if consumed in high proportions over time, yes you will gain weight.
How do you make things with Nutella?
Now that we are stuck at home until May 3rd, let’s make the best of it. Here are some combinations that you can try at home with Nutella.
- Add it to your Hot Chocolate or Cold Coffee.
- You can also top it over waffles and pancakes.
- Have Ice-cream at home? Add this spread over it. Thank me later!
- Toast bread slices and add this spread on it. Consume it when the bread is still warm.
- Make any milkshake/smoothie using this spread.
- Add it on Chapatis and Dosas.
- A french toast with Nutella? Yes, sir, it is possible.
- Create multiple varieties of a sandwich using this spread.
- Crepes, Pizzas and many more. The list can go on and on.
- Finally, if all fails, just get a spoon, take the jar and enjoy until it lasts!
These are some of my suggestions for this sweet spread. Do you have any suggestions on what can be created using this chocolate spread? Do comment below and let me know.
Here are some recipe options that one can make using Nutella. For user’s convenience, I have added recipes in 2 languages i.e. English and Hindi.
- Indian Healthy Recipes – English
- Country Living – English
- Mom Junction – English
- Tarla Dalal – Hindi
- Pakwan Gali – Hindi
2015 – N is for Nephelococcygia
2017 – N is for Nummamorous
2018 – N is for Namby Pamby
2019 – N is for Notre Dam
Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge