N is for Nephogram (Images of the sky) & Numquid – A to Z Challenge 2016

N is for Nephogram which means images of the sky.

This word got a wide smile on my face. The reason being my never-ending love for clicking pictures of the sky filled with clouds. The patterns, the faces, the randomness; I’m amazed by images of clouds.

What most of us don’t know is that the sky is such a poser. There are so many photos in the cloud. Yes, the cloud forms so many shapes that you can just go click click!

Here are a few images of the sky that are my favorites.

Images of Sky
Here's my best cloud photo!
Images of Sky

N is for Numquid which means an inquisitive person.

Although inquisitiveness meaning states something, the meaning I’ll be using for this post will be “someone showing an interest in learning things”

I am inquisitive and like learning about new things. I believe that our minds get rusty if we don’t use it every day. So I try reading; new concepts, new words, and even stories or blogs. It’s good to do that.

Not only reading but taking up a new language too. Download the app duo-lingo and learn a new language on your smartphone! You can take up classes in different art forms, dancing, a sport, etc. There’s so much to do. So don’t stay put. Be inquisitive.

Lately, I have started taking SEO lessons online by Neil Patel, and also am actively trying to explore Pinterest, exercise via Suryanamaskar, and many more things. Don’t stop learning. Inquisitive meaning doesn’t state that you just need to have a curious mind. It will be great if you can take a step ahead and learn new things.

6a00d83454f2ec69e201bb085e0b66970d-400wi

For my last year’s entry for the A to Z Challenge, CLICK HERE

This post is written as a part of the A-Z challenge 2016 where bloggers from all around the world will blog for the whole month, daily based on all the alphabets in chronological order.

You can check out my work on Pinterest for Unique and Weird Words.

3 thoughts on “N is for Nephogram (Images of the sky) & Numquid – A to Z Challenge 2016”

  1. Pingback: N is for Nutella - Top 10 Ways to use Nutella at Home in India

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top