Sopoforic

S is for Scelestic and Soporific – A to Z Challenge 2016

S is for Scelestic which means wicked; villainous.

Everyone has a wicked side. At least 99% of people do. At that moment there’s no good, no bad, no ugly. Our minds work in such a fashion when we are hurt/insulted etc. We can make dangerous plans, escape routes, how to plan the final scene, and other wicked plans. It just feels like the only way we can get peace is by getting even in our own way!

My school friends usually know if I’m planning or thinking anything wicked just by how I smile. They know someone’s time is up! (P.S – Everything is light-hearted & nothing is barbaric). So do you have a wicked side? Does it scare the shit out of the people who know you?

Soporific
Soporific

S is for Soporific which means sleepy.

Yes, this is a perfect word for all my post-graduation days and sometimes at work also. Below I will use soporific in a sentence and also mention the soporific definition.

I had this group of friends; 4 of us. We would yawn and yawn until there were tears in our eyes. A lecture began and I’d feel someone’s tried to use chloroform on me. Feeling sleepy is such a good feeling.

The same happens during work.
You get some boring task – You feel sleepy.
Next, you had a heavy lunch – So you feel sleepy.
Finally, you have less work – And you feel sleepy.

And the most hilarious of them all; You have heaps of work – You still feel sleepy. Which situation can you relate yourself to? Or are you active throughout the day?

For my last year’s entry for the letter “S” CLICK HERE

This post is written as a part of the A-Z challenge 2016 where bloggers from all around the world will blog for the whole month, daily based on all the alphabets in chronological order.

Follow me on LinkedIn and Quora for amazing content.

You can also read – Netflix Secret Codes that will unlock 250+ categories

3 thoughts to “S is for Scelestic and Soporific – A to Z Challenge 2016”

Share your thoughts here!