R is for Refocillate and Repine – A to Z Challenge 2016

R is for Refocillate which means to refresh; to cherish.

Are you a person who likes to live in the moment rather than sit back one day imagining the things which you should have done?

I belong in the first category. At least for the majority of times. I believe we shouldn’t be wasting time overthinking. It’s best to be refreshed as long as you can.

Stressed at work? Take an overnight vacation/trek during the weekend. Do you have a lot of stress inlife? Meet your friends/family; anyone that can calm the hell out of you. Like somebody? Just go ahead and ask him/her out. You have nothing to lose there!

The point, in short, is to cherish the moments. Don’t be the guy who says, “I should have traveled a lot; I should have done this/that, etc.” Be the guy who says “You know I just thought I must do this, so I did! And it was an amazing or saddening feeling”. Just do it. For overthinking and reflecting on life, there’s the time!

R is for Repine which means to feel or express discontent or dejection.

I’d like to know if you’re a person who expresses their sadness state or just keep it within yourself until it eats you up?

I personally feel that if you have been hurt by someone very close to you, go ahead and let them know about it. There can be a possible rational explanation or it might have been unintentional or at worst, they meant to do that.

It’s better that you let them know. Don’t keep such things in your heart. It’s too delicate to handle all such matters every day. Just keeping things within yourself will then someday lead to a bigger fight, backbiting, etc.

Why go through so much trouble and give pain when all can be told at the earliest? If you’re mad that your friend stood you up for over an hour, let him/her know that you’re angry.
Don’t be silent. Hints never work every single time. Be clear!

This post is written as a part of A-Z challenge 2016 where bloggers from all around the world will blog for the whole month, daily based on all the alphabets in chronological order.

You can also read – Boss Baby on Netflix

You can also follow my digital journey on Zomato and Instagram

4 thoughts on “R is for Refocillate and Repine – A to Z Challenge 2016”

  1. Pingback: R is for Red Velvet - A to Z Challenge 2020 - Recipes in English & Hindi

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top