L is for Lubency – A to Z Challenge 2018

L is for Lubency which means willingness.

Lubency is more important than we think. It helps us take the first step and also helps us finish the task in hand. Also willingness begins from the time we wake up in the morning. It’s the desire to get up and go do your daily work. Yes, you can say that it’s not willingness but forces of rent and expenditures that makes us get up but sooner or later you don’t do it just for the expenses. You wake up to a new day with the willingness to do something good with your life.

Life without willingness is meaningless. There is a void which cannot be filled even if you try fitting an ocean into it. That emptiness will eat you until you either fall down completely or get up and take the first step to doing something. For sure it is easier said than done. Yes, but that’s what gives life meaning.

We have so many things that we want to do. Some want to travel, some want to learn something new and some want to start afresh. It’s tough and takes a lot of courage to start any of this but that’s what willingness is. It gives us strength to do all of it. I had not traveled anywhere except Mangalore and Bombay until Dec 2014. Since then I’ve visited Manali, Shimla, Guwahati, Kasol,Assam, Meghalaya, Shillong, Goa, Kolkata and Rajasthan.I also started writing more regularly on my blog and have written over 400 posts. I read a lot of books. And I loved the decisions I’ve ever taken. Though grace or falls, I’ve learnt it all.

I love my Lubency to keep learning all throughout my life.. What about you?

This post is part of the A to Z Challenge 2018.

You can check my posts of this series right from 2015 till date – CLICK HERE

1 thought on “L is for Lubency – A to Z Challenge 2018”

  1. Pingback: L is for Lollipop - A to Z Challenge 2020 Find best places in India

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top