You are the Best Wife – Ajay K Pandey.
Some books have stories that can have such a large impact that you’d be stuck with the story for a long time. This is one such story.
The book is wholly and solely about the love story of Ajay K Pandey and Bhavna Pradhan.
Ajay K Pandey has also written “Her last wish” too. Let’s get back to reviewing this epic love story. Here’s what you will find in “You are the best wife”.
The plot will include everything right from the,
1. First time they met.
2. First date.
3. Their time spent in college.
4. Post college/work stage.
6. Till the last breath.
I’ll give you a peek through this book which should give you an idea of what you must expect out of it. Then I’ll also add a bit of pro and cons too just to make it clear.
Synopsis of the book:
Ajay and Bhavna happen to meet in IERT where they both study. A few meetings, a lot of drama (which has to happen in a love story) does take place.
Then there’s love, which follows with trust and commitment issues. This stage almost will be such that you could either relate it to your love story or to a friend/relative who might have experienced this.
Both being from different castes creates a lot more drama. I won’t write much about the Marriage and post-marriage part because that’s where the story’s USP lies.
The people who are married would love to hear the fights which take place like it’s a daily chore.
Incidentally, when I was reading this book, my colleague who is married read a chapter with me where these two fights.
He laughed his ass off and said that the fights are the same everywhere. There are 2 endings given by the author; one with a happy ending for those who like it that way.
The other one is the truth which is for those who want to know the actual ending; raw and plain.
Pros of You are the Best Wife:
1. The book has a lot of cliche moments, funny and humorous takes.
2. He’s written the book in such a fashion that there will be many moments where you could relate a few moments to your own life.
3. The characters used are well explained, nothing felt out of line.
Cons of You are the Best Wife:
1. I just found one shortcoming. The start of the book for almost until the first hundred pages couldn’t keep the grip and I almost did not have the want to read it. The inquisitiveness was almost dead. It picked up pace in the latter half at a drastic speed.
2. And this one’s just for the author. Ajay dude… you should have proposed way way way earlier than you did. But better late than never.
But if you would see it clearly, that can’t be actually considered a flaw because this is a real-life story. It’s displayed how the story took place.
We are so much full of drama that we need a huge dose of it in every book to satisfy that urge. However, if you have that urge maybe this book can disappoint you.
My overall suggestion would be that you give this book a read and it will leave you with a lot of emotions. I’m Proud of you Ajay. Well written. Thanks for sharing your story.
For details long on to http://thereaderscosmos.blogspot.in.
You can also read – Kofuku is the Best Japanese Restaurant in Mumbai