Here’s why Food and Drinks is a game-changer in any Wedding

F is for Food and Drink – A to Z Challenge 2021

Khaane mein kya hai?

This is often the first question that one asks when they approach the food counter.

Whether it’s vegetarian or non-vegetarian, guests act as critics in a wedding with regards to food and the wedding caterers.

Trust me, it can be a make-or-break scenario. If the food is good, guests have good memories of your wedding. If not, then there’s a good topic to bitch and gossip about.

Yes, I have been to my share of weddings and have been part of such discussions too. It’s natural and a few of you might have at some point been in such discussions on food and the wedding caterer.

Hence the couple often will visit various wedding caterers for tastings. This helps them decide the best food for the reception.

wedding caterer

The same applies to drinks. Now, this is where the game can change for you. Adding a bar counter to your wedding can drastically change the outcome of your main event.

But it all boils down to one aspect;

How much are you ready to shell on food and drinks (wedding caterer)?

Food-per-plate via wedding caterers doesn’t come cheap. Even adding an extra appetizer can drastically increase the cost per plate.

The same applies to drinks. Getting the license, bottles, etc is costly. Hence visiting multiple wedding caterers and getting the best quote must be on your first task list.

What are my thoughts on Food and Drink (wedding caterer)?

Food and drinks are important. But don’t forget it’s your important day. You don’t have to please everyone by adding everything to the menu. Add what’s needed and what fits your budget.

Spending 3-5 lakhs on food which is just for a few hours will not make sense. That money is through your hard work. Don’t let it go to waste. Plan smartly, spend wisely.

What are your thoughts on food and drinks at weddings?

This is the 7th time I’m participating in the A to Z Challenge series. You can catch up with my posts from 2015 up to 2021 by CLICKING HERE