wedding background and events

E is for Entertainment and Establish a routine – A to Z Challenge 2021

Did you’ll see the number of games and props in their wedding background?

This is what my aunt asked me for a wedding we had recently attended. It was innovative and full of fun.

There were props and a photo booth available. People could choose placards stating “Team Bride”, “I’m Next”, “I’m here for the Booze” etc.

Also, the emcee managed to keep people on their toes with some entertaining spot games.

wedding background

This is where entertainment becomes one of the most important parts of a wedding. By entertainment, I mean various activities you can add to your wedding to spice up the event like games, photo booths, etc.

What about establishing a routine?

Apart from focusing on entertainment, I have noticed that the bride and groom are usually on their toes and running on all cylinders.

The couple has no time absolutely as they are busy discussing the wedding background and other requirements. In the end, they are exhausted by the time the main event arrives.

That’s when I asked my aunt about how can 2 people manage everything? She said they can establish a routine for starters. Doing this together helps them get a head start for the life they soon will live together.

What are my thoughts on entertainment and establishing a routine?

Entertainment is important for any wedding background. You can choose from various options such as dance, photo booth, games, and activities for children, etc. The way you plan your wedding with these events will be important.

Also, establishing a routine for the couple is pretty important. If you can set a routine, handling the wedding background, caterers, guest lists, etc will become less tedious. Do it as early as you can so you both can have your dream wedding minus the hassles.

So tell me what are your thoughts on entertainment and establishing a routine at a wedding?

This is the 7th time I’m participating in the A to Z Challenge series. You can catch up with my posts from 2015 up to 2021 by CLICKING HERE