U is for Ucalegon – A to Z Challenge 2015

U is for Ucalegon.

Which means when a neighbors house is on fire.

I need to be honest with you guys.

The reason why I chose this word is because I never knew such a term even existed.

Like really, when someone’s house is on fire, what do we do?

Do we yell “Fire” “Help” or “Ucalegon”?

It’s funny when we come across such words too.

But the real question is,

Do people even use this word?

Image credit – drawception.com
Have a nice day folks.

This post is written as a part of A-Z challenge 2015 where bloggers from all around the world will blog for the whole month, daily based on all the alphabets in chronological order. You can read more such beautiful posts on their website.

2 thoughts to “U is for Ucalegon – A to Z Challenge 2015”

Share your thoughts here!