Rash driving in India & its Consequences

Inspired by racing movies & action series many of us once have at least tried fast and rash driving to test our limits. Many times this one drive leaves an opportunity to be our last drive! Yes, I am not kidding.

In a city like Mumbai, road accidents are very likely to happen every week.
You won’t believe it but it happens even on a flyover where the speed limit might be 30. Recently had seen an accident which ended up being brutal for the pillion rider.

The bike, as usual, was fast and on the turn, there was a bit of Grease (their bad luck). So the bike slipped, the rider had a hold on the bike. He got saved but the guy behind him flew right ahead and hit his head on the wall.

Now, this happened so quickly that everyone around was in a state of panic. The rider was saved and he escaped with minor injuries. But the guy sitting behind as the pillion rider died on the spot due to massive blood loss and injuries to the head.

THUS, the same question arises… what is important, being fast.. or your precious life??

I’ve seen some accidents and the fact remains the same. The fun is borne by the riders and the pain has to be borne by their families. One ugly decision can change everything. I can’t imagine the state of the parents when they see their son or daughter in a battered state.

I know one voice doesn’t matter still its an appeal to anyone who tried these daredevil stunts and rash driving to think not for themselves but for their family.

Drive safely, Drive wisely.

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top