E is for Envy – A to Z Challenge 2019

Alec, Isabelle and Magnus were friends for over a decade. Right from their schooling till they graduated these three were thick as thieves. Magnus was the hard working student, made time for friends, worked a shift post college to support his parents. Naturally, he’d be on a timer always. There are 24 hours in a day and Magnus makes the best out of it.

Magnus always was doing something and had something to look forward to. There was never a time that he had nothing to do. Alec and Isabelle would envy him for that.

What just happened?

Like Alec and Isabelle, we envy our friends or colleagues who are doing a lot i.e. utilizing their time very well. We don’t see the part where the person is running on all cylinders by working hard.

What could have happened?

It’s easy to have this feeling of envy within you. Before you could be envious, understand what the other person is doing and analyze if you could pull this off for even a week. I’m sure you’ll get clarity.

This post is written as part of the annual A to Z Challenge where for each day of April (except Sundays) I shall write a post based on the letters part of 26 alphabets.

I have been participating in this challenge since 2015. To read more of my posts from the “A to Z Challenge” CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top