ODOCO – Online Community for Finding Co-Working Spaces

Today, finding a space in Bombay for your business is not easy. If it is easy, then it is costly. If it is not costly, then it’s far from the city. Your requirements don’t match mostly when it comes to finding an office space. There was a need for office spaces that could be rented out as it’s not easy to find such owners yourself and vice versa for the tenants. Hence brokers were contacted and the prices kept increasing. People needed a medium to find out such spaces that are vacant and could be rented immediately. Hence ODOCO came into the picture.

Who is ODOCO?

Odoco, an online community began in April 2018 as a venture to bridge the gap between tenants and owners with regards to office spaces. Their aim is to be like the Air BNB of office spaces.

What does ODOCO do?

An owner with a vacant space can register online with Odoco by providing them with all the basic details, amenities and pricing. The information provided is then displayed online to all the users with the contact details of the owner. For the owner, the best part of our portal is that if any potential tenant views the property, the owner gets a notification. They can follow up with the tenant and discuss the deal.

Who can Register?

Any owner that has a vacant space or any owner having unutilized space in their office can rent it to a business that needs it. Hence the concept of co-working comes into place. Smaller spaces lesser than 60 seats are also listed here. Hence you will regularly find a list of shared spaces for those who need it. Odoco makes sure of finding spaces that have these amenities; WiFi, clean workspace, good lighting, something to drink and clean washrooms which is an ideal requirement for a working space.

Future Plans:

They currently have listed 200+ offices across 6 cities in India and list about 4 new offices every day. Per seat inventory now stands at 13,000. Odoco plans to list over 800+ offices across 9 cities in India with 50,000 seats by the end of 2018.  Their main intention is to maintain a platform with complete transparency where users can connect with owners and owners can connect with users.

In conclusion, if you ever have an issue with finding the perfect office space for your needs within your budget, log on to ODOCO web portal and find your space.

*Sponsored Post

Boss Baby season 1 2 3

Boss Baby – TV Series Review on Netflix

What to expect in Boss Baby season 1,2 & 3:

The series continues from where the movie left off. Boss baby now manages to be a boss at Baby corp working and also is a baby at the Templeton’s.

This series now shifts to the daily life of this Baby where he tries to ensure that baby love in the neighborhood is always on top.

But he finds his nemesis in Bootsy Calico, a human raised by cats. His intentions are clear; Bring cat love with such a force that everyone begins to hate babies and adopt cats instead.

The whole season is built on this war. Boss Baby cast has 2 field agents; Staci and Jimbo. Along with them and his brother Tim Templeton, they find a worthy opponent in Bootsy Calico.

What I liked about the show:

It’s Simplicity. This show did not attempt anything superficial. The jokes were simple and so was the story. Nothing felt superhuman.

They have successfully shown a baby pulling off certain tricks without making it look like it’s impossible to pull it off.

The storyline is well crafted. They managed to make a season that did not seem stretched out or which got over very quickly. It felt right and every episode was effective.

They maintained the same cast and made few new additions. This ensured that the connectivity with the audience is not lost.

What I didn’t like in the show:

In all honesty, I couldn’t find anything which I didn’t like in the show. It felt right. Maybe they could have added another partner who was aiming to be the new corporate Baby.

The competition level would mean there would be hilarious results in each episode.

Where can you find the movie & series?

You can watch this show on Netflix. All the episodes of the first, second and third seasons are available there along with the Boss Baby movie online.

Fun Fact – You will be surprised to know since the movie came out, there has been a crazy demand for a boss baby birthday party, baby shower, cakes and toys!

Conclusion:

This is a feel-good show which you can stream and enjoy. It brought a smile on my face and I’m sure it will bring a smile on your face too. Do watch this!

Please be happy as the next season is out too. It’s titled “Boss baby back in business”. I really hope they bring in a Boss baby girl version. Imagine, a baby girl in a boss suit would be too cute to handle no?

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Sacred Games – TV Series Review

Since the beginning of July, the show “Sacred Games” has been hovering around every Mumbaikar in the form of;

  1. Billboards
  2. Metros
  3. Ads on TV, Radio etc
  4. And of course friends tagging on Facebook as “Now Watching”

These all factors and a good marketing campaign made sure that everyone knows that Netflix India is here to stay. But did this story live up to the hype?

*Here be spoilers

Sacred games had it all; Drama, Gang wars, Politics, Religion, Love and Lust, Sex and mystery. The show is based during the 1980’s in Mumbai showcasing the rise of an ordinary man who turns into a most wanted criminal. There are 2 time loops running simultaneously in the show;

  1. Where the show is set in the 80’s and 90’s and shows how Ganesh Gaitonde (Nawazuddin Siddiqui) ran the show in Mumbai.
  2. Current day in 2018 as Inspector Saratj Singh (Saif Ali Khan) finds clues to the warning Gaitonde gave him about “Mumbai having just 25 days before something big will wipe it out”.

What I liked about the show:

The story was fast paced. Yes, not as fast as the latest season of Game of Thrones, but fast enough for an audience like India. Audience was gripped all throughout the episodes hoping for a good ending and not expecting any of the leads to die or lose a finger! That is something that we are not used to and hence for a change, it felt good.

The names of the episodes were all based on mythology and had different meanings to it. The way they showcased both the time lines made sense to each outcome of each event in the show.

The acting by almost every lead and also the supporting roles like those played by Kubra Sait ( Kuckoo), Jitendra Joshi (Katekar), Neeraj Kabi (Parulkar) and Jatin Sarna (Bunty) were one notch higher than expected. The climax leading to the next season too was jaw dropping. The dialogues too were differently showcased and I was amazed.

The first dialogue of the series too began like “Bhagwan ko l**d farak padhta hai”. If this was a disclaimer, then it fit the show very well. The soundtrack “Jungli Sher” by Divine is fitting to this show.

What I didn’t like about the show:

In all honesty, apart from a mistake in one scene, I did not find anything bad in general. The scene in question was when a lead dies of a head shot, a police inspector checks the pulse if the person is still breathing. That did not make sense to me.

Also, I wished there were more episodes. Maybe 2 more at least, but it does make sense to end it early rather than pull it as much as we do in our usual TV soaps.

Conclusion:

For whatever it’s worth, this story does justice, the actors have done justice to their roles and I’ll be waiting for the next season of Sacred Games.