steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App & Vodafone Play

Step By Step Guide – Free ZEE5 Subscription On Airtel & Vodafone

Coronavirus (COVID-19 put India in lockdown mode. Because of this lockdown, people are getting bored at home each day as nothing is exciting to do!

Zee5 couldn’t bear our sadness and decided to make life easy for all of us. Yes, below you’ll find a step by step guide on how to claim a free ZEE5 subscription. You can find this on Airtel Thanks & Vodafone play where you can watch all your favorite ZEE5 web series and ZEE5 movies online!

NOTE: Airtel &Vodafone users can avail of this on Smart TV.

Steps to download ZEE5 app on your mobile phone via My Airtel App

Step 1: Open the ‘My Airtel’ app on your mobile phone

Download the “MY AIRTEL” app. Install & open the app on your mobile phone.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 2: Click on ‘Discover Airtel Thanks’ tab at top right corner of your phone screen

Open the tab & click on the ‘Discover Airtel Thanks’ button that’s on the top right corner of the screen.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 3: Next, you will click ‘Claim’ under the ZEE5 Premium subscription tab

Then once you click on ‘Discover Airtel Thanks’, you need to click on the ‘Claim’ button that can be found under the ZEE5 premium subscription tab.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 4: Click ‘Activate Now’ to redeem your free ZEE5 subscription

After claiming, you must click on the ‘Activate Now’ button that’s available on the bottom of the screen in blue color.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 5: Register with phone number & set password. Click continue to proceed

Post redeeming the free subscription, you must register with your phone number and set a new password. After filling these details, click ‘continue to proceed’.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 6: Redirected to the app store. Click ‘GET IT’ to download the ZEE5 app

After registering with your mobile number & setting a password, the page will be redirected to the app store. Now, you must click on the ‘GET IT’ tab to download the ZEE app.

The ZEE5 app will be installed on the mobile phone.

STEP 6: Redirected to the app store. Click 'GET IT' to download the ZEE5 app After registering with your mobile number & setting a password, the page will be redirected to the app store. Now, you must click on the 'GET IT' tab to download the ZEE5 app.

Step 7: Click on the ZEE5 app icon

After the ZEE app gets installed on your phone, click on the app and watch content from zee tv online.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 8: Click on ‘login via mobile number’ tab

Post clicking on the app, log in with your phone number.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 9: Login into App with the same credentials used to register in MY AIRTEL APP

You can log in with the same credentials as registered in MY AIRTEL App & enjoy your favorite shows/films.

Below is the guide to get ZEE5 in Vodafone Play

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from Vodafone Play

Step 1: Download & Open the ‘Vodafone Play App’ on your mobile phone. Complete the installation & open the app on your mobile phone.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from Vodafone Play
steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from Vodafone Play

Step 2 & Step 3: Scroll on the app to find ZEE movies, TV shows, and originals. Click on the one you want to watch.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from Vodafone Play
You can tap the  download button and the subscription for free from Vodafone Play
After the app is downloaded, open it and enjoy your TV series and movies

Step 4, 5, & 6: In case you don’t have the ZEE5 app downloaded, You can visit the app store. Tap on ‘GET’ to download the app. Once you download the app , tap to open & watch your favorite Zee TV dramas for free!

This is how simple it is to get a free ZEE5 subscription. So say goodbye to boredom and enjoy social distancing at home with high-quality content on ZEE5.

You can also read more of my A-Z Challenge posts by CLICKING HERE

Pulwama Peace

Pulwama – An ode to longing Peace

Pulwama.

I wanted to post something on my feed today but couldn’t wrap my head on anything except what I’ve been reading and listening to since yesterday.

Terror attacks scar you for life. Someone died not knowing it was their last day. Someone died protecting us. These are moments when you feel helpless.

I don’t want to be that person who just comments on how the government must just do something and get revenge or go ahead with a surgical strike and wipe out the enemy.

In reality, I don’t know if I have the courage to do anything today except pray for the families that lost their child. Maybe, I will never understand their pain and loss. No one can unless they go through it too.

At the end of the day, all I have wondered is why is there such a war? Is this for peace? Maybe, this is for being numero uno in the superior power list? Because it doesn’t sound sane to agree that you need to have a war to achieve peace!

My idea of peace? This picture. This setting. I was here on a Monday morning battling many thoughts in my mind. But the sound of the waves, the silence around me gave me a moment of being in absolute bliss. This is what I would call being in peace.

I urge you to find your peaceful memory and always remember it. Whenever you are in darkness, whenever you are in pain, there is a choice to make. Choose peace. Always!

These were my thoughts about the Pulwama issue.

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Sense8 on Netflix cast

8 Reasons to Watch Sense8 on Netflix

I’ve been watching this amazing show called Sense8 on Netflix. Everyone who knows me understands the snail’s pace I take usually to complete a season of any show. It takes me months. But here, I got done within 2 weeks!

The entire concept made me go bonkers and hence I have compiled a list of 8 reasons why you must not at all miss this show. Please read them and definitely add this to your list of shows to watch before you die.

You can also read – If you love Sci-fi movies, then you must check out this amazing list of the all-time best 30+ Sci-Fi Movies & Series on Netflix

1. Concept: How would you feel when you realize you are connected to 7 people and they are to you. The show’s main storyline dwells on 8 different individuals who are a new breed of humans who are connected to each other and can feel, speak, think what the other person is going through.

2. Diversity in Casting: They have ensured to bring in the authenticity here by bringing 8 people of different nationalities. The cast of Sense8 is top-notch!

This means with the cast of Sense8 you will see 8 different countries, different cultures, different emotions, and languages in the series.

3. Exploring different individuals: I like the way they have added so much of genuineness in their stories. You will find people who are straight, homosexual, and transgender here. That’s how real as a story can get, right?

4. Surprising elements: The 8 connect in such a fashion that they can use each other’s skills and language too. Don’t be surprised if you find a German talk in Hindi or an Icelander talk in Korean!

5. Storyline: The storyline in Season 1 is more of a grasping material for all of us as we try to understand if this concept is true and that if we can feel what another person is feeling thousands of miles away. The story moves quickly & it will make you think and you will love them all.

6. Emotional connect: Finding someone to talk to when you are sad is very important. Many don’t get to do that and either slip into a dark place or even worse. Here, when someone feels sad or needs help, the others can come to their aid.

Wouldn’t that be amazing if we got that opportunity too?

7. Direction: It is a task, trust me when I as a viewer finds it difficult to place who is talking in one scene. I can hardly imagine how they directed each sequence showing different characters performing a single task in the same way! A grand salute for them for their good work.

8. Breaking stereotypes: Did you know that when I say they all can feel each other’s pain, I really meant it. A man can feel the pain when one of the females has menstrual cramp pain.

If one of them gets pregnant, a man would immediately feel everything, right from the joy, pain, and irritation! It is indeed different and not something that I’ve seen in many shows.

Sense8 Cast

Here are my 8 reasons to watch this show. Don’t worry. There are no spoilers as such which will ruin your series watching experience. It’s something that I really want people to watch and hence please do check this out.

I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter. Do follow the hashtag #WritingsByLancelot and #ReadWithLancelot to be part of my journey.

As of date, the possibility of a Sense8 Season 3 is doubtful. Netflix insisted they don’t wish to continue this epic series. The Sense8 cast loved the Sense8 season 2 finale and so did we!

If you haven’t watched Sense8 on Netflix yet, now is the time to do that!