B is for Barbigerous – AtoZ Challenge 2017

Barbigerous is my second entry for the A to Z Challenge 2017.

B is for Barbigerous which means bearing a beard. Out of all the possible choices, this one hit me out cold. So yes, I had to choose this word. Why you may ask?

Simple. I used to like keeping and maintaining my beard i.e. the Barbigerous look!

It felt good. Majority of the crowd liked the outcome.

It obviously takes a lot of patience and grooming to get it right but yes it is worth every single ounce of effort.

I always see few images where the quotes say “Be with a guy who has the patience to grow a beard”.

That means the Barbigerous look!

I did that for almost 4 months.

Here’s the result.

I went from this;

The best Barbigerous look for a man!

One of the best Barbigerous look!

To this…

The clean shaven look of mine!

So, what do you think?

Which look suits me more?

The one with the clean face or the Barbigerous look?

That’s all for today!

Do follow my AtoZ journey for more such posts.

Subscribe Via Mail and be notified every-time I post something new.

Here’s the links for my previous A to Z Challenge posts:

B is for Blandiloquence and Baisemain

B is for Bathophobia

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

You might also like

14 thoughts on “B is for Barbigerous – AtoZ Challenge 2017”

Leave a Reply