Barbigerous is my second entry for the A to Z Challenge 2017.

B is for Barbigerous – AtoZ Challenge 2017

B is for Barbigerous which means bearing a beard. Out of all the possible choices, this one hit me out cold. So yes, I had to choose this word. Why you may ask?

Simple. I used to like keeping and maintaining my beard i.e. the Barbigerous look!

It felt good. The majority of the crowd liked the outcome.

It obviously takes a lot of patience and grooming to get it right but yes it is worth every single ounce of effort.

I always see few images where the quotes say “Be with a guy who has the patience to grow a beard”.

That means the Barbigerous look!

I did that for almost 4 months.

Here’s the result.

I went from this;

The best Barbigerous look for a man!

One of the best Barbigerous look!

To this…

The clean shaven look of mine!

The effort taken for growing a mustache for months on end was fruitful. I loved the effort and certainly the outcome. But after a point, I realized that change was imminent.

Every year on my mother’s birthday, I would get rid of the beard and get clean shaved. This would ensure my mother smiled at least for 3-4 weeks until my beard would start growing back again.

So, what do you think?

Which look suits me more?

The one with the clean face or the Barbigerous look?

Thatโ€™s all for today!

Do follow my AtoZ journey for more such posts.

Subscribe Via Mail and be notified every-time I post something new.

Here are the links for my previous A to Z Challenge posts:

B is for Blandiloquence and Baisemain

B is for Bathophobia

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

14 thoughts to “B is for Barbigerous – AtoZ Challenge 2017”

    1. Well thanks! Yes, it requires maintaining and a bit of love. The results will always be fantastic!
      Do stay tuned for more such weird words!

    1. Hehehe, That’s a diplomatic answer but I’ll still take it cos you said I look nice in all. Thanks a ton Mish ๐Ÿ™‚

    1. Hey Dipanwita, thanks a ton ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m glad you like the look. Me too. But now I look like the nephew of the warrior!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

    1. Women like you are needed a lot. Here most of em like a clean shaven guy! ๐Ÿ˜› Well for your son to come third in such a competition is a honor! It’s tough to grow and even tougher to maintain it!

Share your thoughts here!