Airtel – 4G Era Has Begun…

The internet was a luxury as we grew up.
2g Internet was normal when it arrived. Everyone was happy and none had issues.
Yes there were occasional glitches, sometimes we did not have internet for a few hours at a stretch, but as they say we all had the “Chalta Hai” attitude deep rooted inside of us. So we didn’t mind.
Then we witnessed the world of 3G. Oh the rush it gave us was simply not explainable. It gave us fast speed, the madness, everything else making us want more and more. There were rare glitches. Hardly there was a time that the internet stopped for a few minutes or hours. But the 3G storm made sure we all were affected so much that we would want to be hit again and again.
Now we all thought that there’s no more room for improvement but the ever changing fast technology caught up with another milestone.
Yes, the 4G. We all know how fast 3G was. I cannot even imagine what speed 4G can deliver. It will be out of this world for us. Gone were the days when we spent hours and hours to download songs and movies.  Now all we will be doing is waiting for a few minutes and our wish will be fulfilled.
I am a 3G user since a long time. Now 4G has arrived. It’s pretty obvious I would want my hands on it. But it’s been very long since any carrier made a move for bringing in this speed for our market. Airtel then finally made the move by launching the 4G nationally.

Yes, they’ve got it for us. You can visit their new webpage www.airtel.in/4G for more updates on 4G. They have all information regarding the offerings of the product.
That’s not all. They are also providing 4G speeds to any device compatible with it at the price of 3G. Can you imagine that? No more extra costs. No more high schemes. It’s just plain speed and peace of mind for you.
I saw the TVC (www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpHZ3sXY6B8) and I must tell you I’m impressed with the offering by Airtel. But as they say, until you haven’t felt it don’t speak up.
So I’ll be waiting to use 4G on my device. For all those who want it too, just hop on to their webpage and check if your sim card and your smartphone is 4G compatible. Then you’re all set!!

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top