WC Brazil 2014 – Top 10 Opening Ceremony Clicks

So finally,

the World Cup has begun.

Its said that every 4 years, everyone gets a uniform time zone, and they ardently follow it without making any fuss.

So the time is now.

The games have begun.

Lets witness how Brazil welcomed the world to the tournament yesterday.

Below are Top 10 snapshots of people who performed in the opening ceremony.

Trust me, this can just happen here in Brazil.

1)

Doesn't it look like a face?
Doesn’t it look like a face?

2)

Jennifer Lopez, Claudia Leitte and Pitbull sang or lip synced, and did a so-so job.
Jennifer Lopez, Claudia Leitte and Pitbull sang or lip synced, and did a so-so job.

3)

Now that's one heck of a figure!
Now that’s one heck of a figure!

4)

Crazy costumes and uniform expressions :)
Crazy costumes and uniform expressions 🙂

5)

The leap of faith, literally.
The leap of faith, literally.

6)

Looks like they are firmly rooted..!
Looks like they are firmly rooted..!

7)

What a way to enter the stadium!
What a way to enter the stadium!

8)

One of the collective snapshots of the performers.
One of the collective snapshots of the performers.

9)

I'm an instrument, and I'm gonna play myself!
I’m an instrument, and I’m gonna play myself!

10)

Obviously, this was inevitable. how could they not design a costume with footballs :P
Obviously, this was inevitable. how could they not design a costume with footballs 😛

So, in all honesty, these performers made an astounding job of keeping the spectators, camera men, and the rest busy with their mesmerizing performance.

Good Job Brazil.

My post is dedicated for all those who missed out on the inauguration day celebrations.

0 thoughts on “WC Brazil 2014 – Top 10 Opening Ceremony Clicks”

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top