V is for Vacuity and Viaggiatory – A to Z Challenge 2016

V is for Vacuity which means emptiness.

This is by far one of the worst feelings anyone can have. Some don’t have anything worth living in their lives and are still happy. Some have work, money, love, family, etc and still have that void which just makes you feel restless. Happy are those that don’t have such emptiness (vacuity meaning) in their lives.
If there could be anything that they could do to fill that void, what would you suggest?

V is for Viaggiatory which means traveling frequently.

Yes, I love this word (Viaggiatory) already. I’ll just tweak the meaning here for the corporate crowd. The ones that are working round the clock from Monday to Friday/Saturday often feel that life is monotonous. And I would not beg to differ as I belong to that category. But I frequently (once in 2-3 months) try to go someplace even if it’s a trek or an overnight trip.

It’s the need of the hour as we all need that refreshed time to unwind and feel relaxed. Traveling to new places or places I’ve already been to earlier makes me happier. It’s not that I hate my desk job, but once a while, I’d rather wander far off than be stuck in the city!

So do you wish to travel frequently (Viaggiatori)? OR What would make you feel happier?

TRAVEL Vacuity Viaggiatory

For my last year’s entry for the letter “V” CLICK HERE

This post is written as a part of the A-Z challenge 2016 where bloggers from all around the world will blog for the whole month, daily based on all the alphabets in chronological order.

Follow me on LinkedIn and Quora for amazing content.

You can also read – Netflix Secret Codes that will unlock 250+ categories

1 thought on “V is for Vacuity and Viaggiatory – A to Z Challenge 2016”

  1. Pingback: V is Vindaloo - A to Z Challenge 2020 - Hindi, Bengali & Malayalam Recipe

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top