Waves crypto Price Prediction 2022

W is for Waves crypto (WAVES) – A2Z Challenge 2022

Please make way for the Russian Ethereum.

Waves cryptocurrency is one of the best cryptocurrency investments. It has a $3 billion market cap with zero venture capital funding. This is one of the rare coins that have grown organically. With over 2 million wallets and a brilliant roadmap, Waves is here to leave a mark.

What is the Waves crypto coin?

The WAVES coin is the native currency of the Waves network. There is a maximum supply of 100 million WAVES coins. According to coinmarketcap, all of the 100 million coins are in circulation.

Waves cryptocurrency coin live price today as of 27th April 2022:

1167.64 INR – WAVES price in INR

15.24 USD – WAVES price in USD

Why should I buy the Waves crypto coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in the WAVES coin.

1. It has been termed as the Russian Ethereum.

2. This coin has reached maximum supply and can see a price growth anytime.

3. Anyone can create a coin, play games, trade NFTs, and earn interest.

4. Finally, for a coin that pumped over 500% in 2021, there is tremendous scope for this coin to boost again.

What is the use of the Waves crypto coin?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Paying low fees for transactions on the network.

2. Stake Waves coins on different platforms to earn interest.

3. Play the Duck NFT game, earn yield, and earn new EGG tokens.

How to buy the Waves crypto coin in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the WAVES coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these two platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Waves crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the WAVES coingrew from 460 INR to 2750 INR, a whopping 500% increase. If you invested INR 4600 and bought 10 Waves coins, their value during that year would be INR 27,500.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. The Waves coinprice now stands at INR 1167 today. Hence, price predictions for this are very promising. If you believe in the future of the Waves network, it can end the year between INR 1400 – INR 1650 (20 – 50% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the Waves coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Waves crypto coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the WAVES coin in INR.

3. Is the Waves crypto a good investment?

Yes. As you can create and launch cryptocurrency tokens and has reached maximum circulating supply, this coin has great potential.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 to 2021, CLICK HERE

Vechain crypto Price Prediction 2022

V is for Vechain crypto (VET) – A2Z Challenge 2022

Not every cryptocurrency is for trading and making overnight profits. Some of them are in for the real-world problems.

Vechain aims to lower the barriers for anyone who wishes to start a business. It also wishes to enable businesses worldwide to use the power of the blockchain technology to solve real-world economic problems.

Whether you are an entrepreneur, start-up, institution, or a regulator, Vechain can make your business life simpler.

What is the Vechain crypto coin?

The VET coin is the native currency of the Vechain network. There is a maximum supply of 86.7 billion VET coins. According to coinmarketcap, 64.32 billion coins are in circulation. Similarly, if the circulation reaches maximum supply, we will see the price escalate.

Vechain cryptocurrency coin live price today as of 26th April 2022:

4.30 INR – VET price in INR

0.056 USD – VET price in USD

Why should I buy the Vechain crypto coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in the VET coin.

1. It helps businesses improve their supply chain management.

2. The coin is here to boost businesses worldwide. They succeed, you succeed.

3. Partnerships with BMW, Renault, and other top companies.

4. Finally, for a coin that pumped over 1,200% in 2021, there is tremendous scope for this coin to boost again.

What is the use of the Vechain crypto coin?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Paying fees for transactions on the network.

2. Stake VET coins on different platforms to earn interest.

How to buy the Vechain crypto coin in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the VET coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these two platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Vechain crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the VET coingrew from 1.5 INR to 19.5 INR, a whopping 1,200% increase. If you invested INR 15000 and bought 10000 VET coins, their value during that year would be INR 195,000.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. The VET coinprice now stands at INR 4.30 today. Hence, price predictions for this are very promising. If you believe in the future of the Vechain network, it can end the year between INR 5.16 – INR 6.45 (20 – 50% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the VET coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Vechain crypto coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the VET coin in INR.

3. Is the Vechain crypto a good investment?

Yes. As supply chain management evolves, so will the Vechain cryptocurrency coin.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 to 2021, CLICK HERE

Ultra crypto Price Prediction 2022

U is for Ultra crypto (UOS) – A2Z Challenge 2022

The gaming industry is witnessing an enormous boom since the pre-pandemic era.

One of such crypto coins is Ultra. This coin is bridging the gap between the blockchain and gaming industry. Also, it wants to help users resell second-hand games, so they can earn an income. Too cool, right?

What is the Ultra crypto coin?

The UOS coin is the native currency of the Ultra ecosystem. There is a maximum supply of 1 billion UOS coins. According to coinmarketcap, 282.75 million coins are in circulation. Similarly, if the circulation reaches maximum supply, we will see the price escalate.

Ultra cryptocurrency coin live price today as of 24th April 2022:

75 INR – UOS price in INR

0.98 USD – UOS price in USD

Why should I buy the Ultra crypto coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in the UOS coin.

1. It is targeting a niche segment – Helping users resell second-hand games to earn crypto.

2. It has bridged the gap between blockchain and gaming.

3. The network can scale over 12,000 transactions per second instantly with near-zero fees.

4. Finally, for a coin that pumped over 1,852% in 2021, there is tremendous scope for this coin to boost again.

What is the use of the Ultra crypto coin?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Paying low fees for instant speedy transactions on the network.

2. Stake UOS coins on different platforms to earn interest.

3. Every coin holder can resell games and earn UOS coins.

How to buy the Ultra crypto coin in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the UOS coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these two platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Ultra crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the UOS coin grew from 9.5 INR to 187 INR, a whopping 1,852% increase. If you invested INR 9500 and bought 1000 UOS coins, their value during that year would be INR 187,000.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. The UOS coin price now stands at INR 75 today. Hence, price predictions for this are very promising. If you believe in the future of the Ultra network, it can end the year between INR 100 – INR 150 (30 – 100% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the UOS coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Ultra crypto coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the UOS coin in INR.

3. Is the Ultra crypto a good investment?

Yes. Considering the reach it has in the gaming and blockchain industry, the UOS coin has strong chance of succeeding.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 to 2021, CLICK HERE

Terra crypto Price Prediction 2022

T is for Terra crypto (LUNA) – A2Z Challenge 2022

Terra is the best decentralized financial institution. They have their own central reserve. So, customers investing in this ecosystem can earn interest on their assets, spend on their payment system, and invest it too.

Over the years, Terra has found interest from big shot companies and it also has a $6 billion market cap. There is a lot more this coin can do and hence investing in it today will be the best decision for any investor.

What is the Terra crypto coin?

The LUNA coin is the native currency of the Terra ecosystem. There is a maximum supply of 734.4 million LUNA coins. According to coinmarketcap, 351.3 million coins are in circulation. Similarly, if the circulation reaches maximum supply, we will see the price escalate.

Terra cryptocurrency coin live price today as of 23rd April 2022:

7120 INR – LUNA price in INR

93.16 USD – LUNA price in USD

Why should I buy the Terra crypto coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in the LUNA coin.

1. Their payment system has over 2 million active users & processes $1 billion in transactions every year.

2. It can communicate with several blockchains and is a programmable ecosystem.

3. Their stable coin LUNA has a high market share and is rising daily.

4. Finally, for a coin that pumped over 15,410% in 2021, there is tremendous scope for this coin to boost again.

What is the use of the Terra crypto coin?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Paying the fees for transactions on the network.

2. Stake LUNA coins on different platforms to earn interest.

3. Delegate coins to validators for voting use.

4. Every coin holder participates in the governance and future decisions of the network.

How to buy the Terra crypto coin in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the LUNA coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these two platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Terra crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the LUNA coin grew from 49 INR to 7600 INR, a whopping 15,410% increase. If you invested INR 4900 and bought 100 LUNA coins, their value during that year would be INR 760,000.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. The LUNA coin price now stands at INR 7120 today. Hence, price predictions for this are very promising. If you believe in the future of the Terra network, it can end the year between INR 8500 – INR 10000 (20 – 40% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the LUNA coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Terra crypto coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the LUNA coin in INR.

3. Is Terra crypto a good investment?

Yes. Considering it is a decentralized financial institution in itself, this coin has a strong chance of a price rise every year.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 to 2021, CLICK HERE

Solana crypto Price Prediction 2022

S is for Solana crypto (SOL) – A2Z Challenge 2022

Bitcoin and Ethereum thought they could run the show forever.

But with crypto coins like Solana, this will never be possible.

Bitcoin processes 4.6 transactions per second as compared to 15 for Ethereum. Solana crypto, however, processes 65,000 transactions per second. Do you want to guess the best part? The fees after processing thousands of transactions are still lower than both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

So, tell me, why would you not want to invest in Solana crypto?

What is the Solana crypto coin?

The SOL coin is the native currency of the Solana ecosystem. There is a maximum supply of 511.6 million SOL coins. According to coinmarketcap, 333.43 million coins are in circulation. Similarly, if the circulation reaches maximum supply, we will see the price escalate.

SOL cryptocurrency coin live price today as of 22nd April 2022:

8750 INR – SOLprice in INR

110 USD – SOLprice in USD

Why should I buy the Solana crypto coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in the SOL coin.

1. Faster transactions per second and lowest gas fees.

2. The coin is barely INR 8750 as compared to INR 240,000 Ethereum. The scope of price growth is pretty clear.

3. Multiple businesses, brands, developers, and Banks work in the Solana ecosystem.

4. Finally, for a coin that pumped over 14,000% in 2021, there is tremendous scope for this coin to boost again.

What is the use of the Solana crypto coin?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Paying the lowest fees for transactions on the network.

2. Stake SOL coins on different platforms to earn interest.

3. Mint, create, trade, and sell NFTs.

4. Create dApps, launch blockchains, and become node validators and delegators.

How to buy the Solana crypto coin in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the SOL coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these two platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

SOL crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the SOL coin grew from 140 INR to 19750 INR, a whopping 14,000% increase. If you invested INR 14000 and bought 100 SOL coins, their value during that year would be INR 1,975,000.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. The SOL coin price now stands at INR 8750 today. Hence, price predictions for this are very promising. If you believe in the future of the Solana ecosystem, it can end the year between INR 17000 – INR 22000 (100 – 150% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the SOL coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the SOL crypto coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the Solana coin in INR.

3. Is Solana crypto a good investment?

Yes. With faster transactions per second, low gas fees, support for multiple decentralized apps, and NFTs, this will be a brilliant investment until 2025.