Top free eBooks on Amazon kindle

Best Selling eBooks you can buy for FREE from Amazon

Reading books has always been one of my favorite parts of the holidays. Now, with the lockdown, this reading habit of mine has jumped up one notch higher. I will either have a book in my hand or would utilize the services of my Kindle.

There are so many eBooks to read that have lately caught my attention and hence I thought of sharing this list with you. And the best part of this list is that all these books are for FREE.

Yes, you can read these books on your personal computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. All you have to do is download the Kindle app for these platforms. Then reading books can get easier.

There are a lot of books listed on Amazon that are bestsellers. But the cherry on the cake is that some of these books are FREE of cost. Hence, I’ll be listing down some of the best eBooks to read for anyone. All you have to do is,

1. Buy these eBooks for FREE on Amazon.

Read More

Best selling products to purchase on Amazon in 2020

Whether it’s a Smartphone, grocery, or books, Amazon has become our go-to portal for shopping online. With quick delivery and decent pricing all year round, you’ll always find some amazing product on sale that you wish to buy.

Like you, I have been buying products from Amazon for a very long time. I am a Prime member since inception and utilize each of the benefits like one-day delivery and no delivery charges.

Amazon

Click Here to know more about Amazon Prime benefits

Anyway, August is a month where discounts and deals are always higher than normal. Hence keeping this in mind, I have listed a variety of products with their best deals. If you have any need for them, do click on the link provided and purchase them.

I hope you find a product that’s valued to you!

Here’s my unique and special list of products that can be found on Amazon.

Read More
Bebaakee web series on ZEE5

Top 4 reasons to watch Bebaakee Web Series on ZEE5

Bebaakee is the new Hindi web series on ZEE5 that is slated to release in the next few weeks! Starring a mix of some of the popular faces of the entertainment industry and fresh faces, this ALT Balaji special has gained a lot of attention.

When I was looking for the best ZEE5 web series list 2020, I found “Bebaakee” on that list.

This is a unique name and hence it caught my attention. Also, since it’s an ALT Balaji Hindi web series special, it definitely ought to be good. #DilKiHitchki

You can also read – Watch more than 20+ Live News Channels on ZEE5

As the series will be released on the ZEE5 app online soon, I have created a list of Top 4 reasons why you must watch Bebaakee on ZEE5 online.

1. This is a limited-episode web series:

India is a land of Hindi web series that goes beyond 1000+ episodes without breaking a sweat. Recently, ALT Balaji changed this trend with limited episode series. Yes, most of their latest web series have less than 40-60 episodes.

Bebaakee is one of the rare TV shows on ZEE5 with just 50 episodes. Hence it is wise to expect the storyline to move at a quick pace and also reduce the possibility of you getting bored from this series.

Bebaakee is set in Shimla

2. Bebaakee is set in Shimla:

The northern part of India has been recently used a lot for the Hindi web series and movies. Such is the beauty of these locations that it elevates the story viewing experience.

Shimla is one of the most beautiful backdrops for any movie or web series. Hence you can expect to see picturesque and Instagram worthy views in this ZEE5 tv series.

You can also read – Kaali on ZEE5 is a must-watch web series

Bebaakee web series on ZEE5 is a muslim based drama

Bebaakee is a Muslim based Social drama and love triangle:

The story revolves around Kainaat Sahni (Shiv Jyoti Rajput) and Sufiyaan Alazi (Kushal Tandon). These two have contrasting personalities and good chemistry. In the confusion between their feelings, a love triangle enters the picture in the form of Sufiyan’s brother, Imtiaz Alazi (Karan Jotwani).

Bebaakee is a unique Muslim Social on ZEE5.  There’s a lot of family drama, questions on love, friendship, and the pain of betrayal. In short, get ready for a roller-coaster ride with this ZEE5 best web series.

Bebaakee cast is a mix of Seasoned stars and newcomers:

Bebaakee can also be called Fearlessness, Madness, and Courage. You can see that in their casting as it has a perfect mix of stalwarts and new talent. As mentioned above, the lead cast has Kushal Tandon, Karan Jotwani, and the newcomer Shiv Jyoti Rajput.

Bebaakee web series on ZEE5

The supporting cast includes Pratik Sehajpal, Aditi Vats, Pubali Sanyal, Sameer Malhotra, Saloni Vora, Suchitra Pillai, Ishaan Dhawan, and Indraneel Bhattacharya.

So these are the Top 4 reasons why you must watch the Bebaakee web series on ZEE5 online. Here’s the Teaser link for Bebakee.