Best Grooming Products for Men India

Here’s why Men need the best grooming products for their skin

Men and grooming products!

Not a combination anyone thinks will survive ever, right?

Wrong!

For 5 years, grooming and cosmetic products have been popular with men, too. Gone were the days when we would see ads for female cosmetic products. Now, we have ads for men grooming products. Right from hair care to beard care, we have it all.

But why am I boring you with these details you already know?

Because I am one of them now!

Yes, you might find it funny or sad, but I invest my time browsing for the best grooming products.

Not that I just want to look presentable for my partner. That is a given. I am looking to improve my appearance because I care.

We invest tons of hours on social media apps like Instagram, Facebook, and games.

Take 1/10th of that time, and you will come up with mind-blowing best grooming products, combos like Men skincare kits, etc.

You can also read – Here’s the best way to choose the best wedding dresses for the couple

I have a separate list of products that suit my beard needs. I am happy with how the products fare with my beard. Also, recently I got a new combo that I absolutely love. Here are the contents of the grooming kit.

charcoal bath bar for men in India

1) Charcoal Bath Bar:

I love charcoal-based products for quite a while. Recently I got my hands on this bath bar by Deyga. The richness of Active charcoal, castor oil, tea tree oil, and coconut oil gives your skin the best cleansing experience ever.

Benefits of Deyga Charcoal Bath Bar:

Using this bath bar daily has multiple benefits for your skin, such as:

a. It helps you in cleaning & removing dead skin and blackheads.

b. This bath bar can help treat oily skin and acne.

c. Major benefit lies in unclogging pores, deep cleansing your skin, and clears any skin blemish

2) Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar:

How about adding a bath bar, especially for your hair care? This coconut milk bath bar has the goodness of coconut oil that can repair damaged hair, reduce dryness, and make your hair naturally soft.

Benefits of Deyga Milk Shampoo Bar:

a. It helps your hair naturally regain its softness.

b. This bath bar on regular usage can improve the smoothness of your hair and make it shine.

c. Major benefit lies in removing dryness and repairing damaged hair.

best grooming products for men in India

3) Man Body Powder:

This is something I have recently started liking a lot. Body sweat and odor are areas men should not ignore. You can try this ultra-thin powder that leaves your skin itch-free and with the best fragrance.

Benefits of Deyga Man Body Bar:

a. Natural zinc in the powder helps fight odor and itching.

b. The powder helps your skin against chafing.

c. Major benefit is its long-lasting fragrance that keeps your skin healthy.

4) Hair growth oil:

Most of us have been there at some point. Receding hairlines, continuous hair fall, and many more factors need our attention today. You can try this hair growth oil that helps in repairing and improving your hair strength. This promotes hair growth.

Benefits of Deyga Hair growth oil:

It can promote the growth of hair.

This hair growth oil adds shine to your hair.

A key benefit is that the product applies to all hair types.

best grooming products for men in India

5) Shea Butter Lip Balm:

We must also pay attention to our lips. You can start by trying the Shea Butter Lip Balm. It meets all the lip care requirements and can be the best product for you today.

Benefits of Deyga Shea Butter Lip Balm:

Regular use of this lip balm can soothe dry and flaky lips.

This balm hydrates and nourishes your lips.

A key benefit is that there are no artificial colors added.  This is a 100% natural and organic product.

About Deyga:

Deyga has a range of the best grooming products right from;

a Skin cosmetic product for women

b Best Grooming products for men

c Bath & Body, Oral Care, Wellness, and even Baby care products.

You can choose standalone products, combo pairings, and even use it as a platform to gift your friends/family/colleagues for secret Santa gifts, etc. Do check them out for some mind-blowing skin care products.

I end the post by asking which is your favorite grooming product you cannot live without – For me, the Charcoal bath bar is what I like now. What about you?

Here are the Top 5 Digital Print Fabric you definitely must own!

I’m surprised to say that I’ve started getting fond of fabric.

Yes, I’m the same person who’ll go clothes shopping once a year and pick up stuff that’s on sale. Also, my fashion sense is as good as Mumbai Rains (completely unpredictable).

Most credit goes to my partner who loves fabric. For quite some time, I’ve gone fabric shopping with her. Slowly, I have gotten used to it.

Now we have man-made fabrics such as Nylon, Acrylic, Digital Print Fabric, that are looking to break technological boundaries.

That’s when I dug up some information about fabrics which did shock me. The fabric has been with us for over 100,000 years. Earlier, creating fabrics was via renewable and natural resources only.

The future of fabric is amazing. There might be a time where fabrics can light up and change color. Some might react to light, heat, sound, etc. There’s so much that is possible.

What are the types of fabric?

If you wish to understand which fabric is best, let’s check out the various types that exist today.

1) Plain/Dyed: Cotton, Denim, Chanderi, Neon, Raw silk, Velvet, etc.

2) Design/Pattern: Stripes, Animal, Patola, Polka dots, Floral, Ethnic, etc.

3) Indian crafts: Banarasi, Handloom, Tie & Dye, Bandhani, Kalamkari, Monochrome, etc.

4) Embroidery: Sequin, Georgette, Velvet, Lucknowi, Swarovski, Foil print, etc.

5) Pleated: Plain and Printed

6) Dyeable: Cotton RFD & Viscose RFD

7) Printed: Satin, Pashmina, Art Khadi, Uppada Silk, Mul Mul, Maheshwari Silk, etc.

8) Organic: Manufacturing of Natural fabric using organic production systems.

9) Digital: Print designs on fabric using a digital textile printer.

You can also read – 5 Best Ways a couple can decide on wedding dresses

What is Digital print fabric?

As mentioned above, a digital textile printer works like your home printer. The only difference is that it prints on fabric. There are some amazing designs we recently checked out. I’m sure anyone would like to have these designs in their wardrobe.

What is the Top 5 Digital Print Fabric in India?

I like digital print fabrics. The look and feel of it differ from all the other fabrics. Hence I’ll share my list of the Top 5 Digital Print Fabric.

Digital Print Fabric in India - Fruits

1) Fruit Pattern–Lycra: If you like fruits, then you’ll surely like this pattern. The fabric is durable, and the pattern is fascinating.

Digital Print Fabric in India - Gamthi print from Rajasthan & Gujarat

2) Gamthi Pattern–Booti Japan Satin: Gamthi print inspired by the Gaam village (known for its heavy embroidery). The design looks too real and is actually just a print version.

Digital Print Fabric in India - Christmas tree fabric

3) Christmas Pattern–Japan Satin: Celebrate Christmas in style with this japan satin print that adds a shine to your outfit.

Digital Print Fabric in India - Pashmina

4) Green & Pink leaf pattern–Elegant blend Pashmina: Get the soft and warm feel of Pashmina with this amazing design!

5) Newspaper pattern–Poly Rayon: Enjoy the old-school vibes with this special poly rayon combination for the newspaper print collection.

Which is the best place to visit for fabric online shopping?

If you want to find some unique and innovative designs like the ones above, then Fabcurate is the right place. Fabcurate is the best fabric store online where you can find multiple designs for multiple types of fabric.

I like their digital print fabric section. The designs here are too good and if getting them will surely amp up your look & style. You can visit them and look for other fabric options as well.

romantic things to do in Dubai

Top 10 Romantic things to do in Dubai

From cruising across the upscale neighborhood to floating in the hot air balloon ride, Dubai is the new Paris for couples.

It is a dynamic, lively, and gorgeous emirate, dotted with world-class restaurants, high-end lounges, breathtaking vantage points, and amazing luxuries.

Whether you’re on a honeymoon or nervous to pop the question, Dubai knows how to treat you well.

To ease your hassle, here’s a list of the Top 10 romantic things to do in Dubai:

1. Watch the 360-degree view from Burj Khalifa

Nothing defines Dubai more than the Burj Khalifa, and nothing spells romance more than the soaring sight atop the highest observation deck. Take your love to the new heights and say to her ‘I Love You’ at the top of the world.

Burj Khalifa is the tallest building, and its floor-to-ceiling windows on the 148th floor provide stunning vistas of the cityscape.

Enjoy a personalized tour, sip coffee in the SKY lounge, get green screen photography and dine at the range of restaurants here.

romantic things to do in Dubai Burj Khalifa

2. Pamper yourselves in Spa:

For couples, craving respites, reach out to the tranquil and sophisticated spas. The massages, facials, and other therapies in the fantastic spas of Dubai are a soothing and rejuvenating experience. Take your wellness up a notch with world-class therapists and masseurs.

The award-winning Talise Spa is tucked amidst the lush greenery with private couples’ suites, pools, jacuzzi, steam rooms, and other opulent facilities that will relax and revive you. Other acclaimed spas are Timeless Spa, Anantara Spa, and the Spa ta Address.

3. Stroll amongst the wonders of Dubai Miracle Garden:

Hanging out in gardens has always been the ideal way of going for a romantic date. Dubai amps it up with the Guinness World Record awarded Dubai Miracle Garden.

Each season it brings marvelous floral renditions made out of more than 150 million flowers in full bloom. In this 72,000 sq m paradise, you can find a serene spot to have a heart-to-heart conversation with your lover.

This indeed is one of the best things to do in Dubai!

Admire the attractions like Emirates A380, Disney Avenue, Umbrella Tunnel, Floating lady, Hill Top, and Floral Clock. Take innumerable pictures in front of the heart passage. You can take a snack break and celebrate events.

romantic things to do in Dubai

You can also read – The best Bangkok and Pattaya Travel Itinerary for 7 days

4. Take the Hot Air Balloon Ride:

Indulge in a once-in-a-lifetime experience with your bae on an exhilarating hot air balloon ride. It takes off during the sunrise and floats you thousands of feet high in the sky. Feel like birds and witness the diverse colors and vistas of the desert.

It is the picturesque landscape of the city that makes the tour worthwhile. You will spot native wildlife like oryx and gazelle. Make it memorable with Instagrammable snaps. Later, you can couple the ride with a gourmet breakfast.

5. Plan your date-night in Dhow Cruise Marina:

Let your love prosper as you sail across the beautiful canal in the Dhow Cruise Marina. Witness the world-famous landmarks of the posh neighborhood Marina as the moonlight fills the sky.

It is an embellished traditional cruise with outdoor viewing areas and facilities for dining in an open-air atmosphere. You can customize the dinner with things your partner is fond of.

Besides tucking into a delicious meal, enjoy live entertainment like the Tanoura dance show with unlimited soft drinks.

6. Book a private Desert Safari:

If you are an adventurous couple, gear up for the most off-beat trip to Dubai. Set off for an adrenaline-inducing excursion where you can surf the sand, do quad biking, and bash the dunes in a robust 4*4. Ride the camels which are slow, friendly, and endearing animals.

Take that candid couple’s picture with the backdrop of the mesmerizing sunset in the desert. As the caravan moves, settle in for the dream-like treat in the evening. The Arabic camp organizes a delectable BBQ dinner, live entertainment, and on-site activities.

romantic things to do in Dubai

7. Fall in love all over again in front of Dubai Fountain:

Have your evening sorted by the phenomenal view of Dubai Fountain. It is an extraordinary experience where you observe the spectacle of light, music, and water. Also, it is one of the world’s largest fountains where 22,000 gallons of water dance to the best music.

It is nothing less impressive — nozzles jets stream 900 ft in the air and 6,000 lights and 50 colored projectors work together to create a masterpiece. You can stand on the nearby Boardwalk or any point of the lake promenade to watch this display.

For a more intimate visual, hop on the Burj Lake boat ride.

The ideal option for couples is to get a table at one of the exotic restaurants in Souk Al Bahr and dine with a view.

8. Go for romantic dinners:

Reserve a table with your date in a sumptuous dining space. Dubai is loaded with mind-blowing options where you can taste your favorite seafood, catch a view, pop open a bottle of champagne, and have romantic chatters with the musical background.

If you are out to impress, you can dine at Tasca that has the seafront setting, Tomo has skyline views, Pierchic boasts a spectacular location, Eauzone keeps it casual and Il Borro has the classic Italian fare.

9. Embark on a thrilling Helicopter ride:

Take in the glorious views of Dubai’s famous buildings and lavish architecture from the high-tech helicopter. This ride is one of the hair-raising romantic things to do in Dubai for couples where you will live some of the best minutes of your life. The aerial view from Creek to Palm Jumeirah promises an unforgettable tour.

10. Have fun at La Mer Beach:

Not your usual beach, La Mer is a comprehensive package of stores, eateries, arts, cinema, and water parks. Bask in the sun and breathe fresh in the breeze as you recline on the sun loungers. You can walk bare feet in the sand, indulge in water sports, and watch a movie.

After a good adventure, take a meal from burgers and seafood to Japanese ramen at the gastronomical centers, like SALT, Smoky beach, and Motomachi. Don’t miss out on the nearby shopping.

Conclusion:

Dubai is a trending romantic destination that will have you spoilt for choices. The majestic city is the epitome of beauty and perfection.

There are many things to do in Dubai for all types of couples!

Depending on your days of stay, you must tick off these activities. So, pack your bags and kick-start your blissful vacation.