Top Comedy Movies in Bollywood

I Bet You Haven’t Seen All These Top Comedy Movies In Bollywood

1. “Aloo lelo, kanda lelo… Subah se na 1 aloo bika hai Naa bika hai aadha kanda” – Nana Patekar in Welcome.

2. “Crime master Gogo naam hai mera aankhein nikaal ke gotiyaan khelta hu main.” – Shakti Kapoor in Andaz Apna Apna.

3. “Joh ladki humko chahiye usse hum nahi chahiye aur jisse hum chahiye woh kisko chahiye” – Akshay Kumar in Garam Masala.

4. “Main tere pyar mein kya kya na bana Meena kabhi bana kutta, kabhi kamina” – Hero no.1

Have you heard any of these dialogues? If the answer is yes, then you have watched some of the best comedy movies in Bollywood. Like you, I too enjoy watching a comedy movie that can make me laugh hard.

It’s very difficult to make people laugh for more than 5 minutes. You can only imagine how difficult it is to make people laugh for 1.5 to 2.5 hours! That’s pretty insane don’t you think?

Over these years, I have found some old and new comedy movies that I can repeatedly watch as its fun. I’m sure you too must have your favorites. So today, I’m going to share my Bollywood comedy movies list with you that I absolutely love and can watch repeatedly.

Top 8 Comedy Movies In Bollywood:

Read More