W is for Waves crypto (WAVES) – A2Z Challenge 2022

Please make way for the Russian Ethereum.

Waves cryptocurrency is one of the best cryptocurrency investments. It has a $3 billion market cap with zero venture capital funding. This is one of the rare coins that have grown organically. With over 2 million wallets and a brilliant roadmap, Waves is here to leave a mark.

What is the Waves crypto coin?

The WAVES coin is the native currency of the Waves network. There is a maximum supply of 100 million WAVES coins. According to coinmarketcap, all of the 100 million coins are in circulation.

Waves cryptocurrency coin live price today as of 27th April 2022:

1167.64 INR – WAVES price in INR

15.24 USD – WAVES price in USD

Why should I buy the Waves crypto coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in the WAVES coin.

1. It has been termed as the Russian Ethereum.

2. This coin has reached maximum supply and can see a price growth anytime.

3. Anyone can create a coin, play games, trade NFTs, and earn interest.

4. Finally, for a coin that pumped over 500% in 2021, there is tremendous scope for this coin to boost again.

What is the use of the Waves crypto coin?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Paying low fees for transactions on the network.

2. Stake Waves coins on different platforms to earn interest.

3. Play the Duck NFT game, earn yield, and earn new EGG tokens.

How to buy the Waves crypto coin in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the WAVES coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these two platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Waves crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the WAVES coingrew from 460 INR to 2750 INR, a whopping 500% increase. If you invested INR 4600 and bought 10 Waves coins, their value during that year would be INR 27,500.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. The Waves coinprice now stands at INR 1167 today. Hence, price predictions for this are very promising. If you believe in the future of the Waves network, it can end the year between INR 1400 – INR 1650 (20 – 50% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the Waves coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Waves crypto coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the WAVES coin in INR.

3. Is the Waves crypto a good investment?

Yes. As you can create and launch cryptocurrency tokens and has reached maximum circulating supply, this coin has great potential.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 to 2021, CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top