X is for Ripple crypto (XRP) – A2Z Challenge 2022

Ripple is here to make life simple for financial institutions.

Offering fast transactions at cheaper costs, Ripple XRP is an alternative to the international payment system SWIFT. More than 300 financial institutions and 45 countries use Ripple. Hence, there is immense scope for this coin to grow in 2022.

What is the Ripple crypto coin?

The XRP coin is the native currency of the Ripple network. There is a maximum supply of 100 billion XRP coins. According to coinmarketcap, 48.11 billion coins are in circulation. When the coin reaches maximum supply, we will see a price war.

Ripple cryptocurrency coin live price today as of 28th April 2022:

50 INR – XRP price in INR

0.65 USD – XRP price in USD

Why should I buy the Ripple crypto coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in the XRP coin.

1. Has partnerships with 100+ financial institutions.

2. Uses blockchain technology to process international money transfers.

3. After the SEC case ruling, this coin will freely grow and has immense potential.

4. Finally, for a coin that pumped over 678% in 2021, there is tremendous scope for this coin to boost again.

What is the use of the Ripple crypto coin?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Paying low fees for transactions on the network.

2. Stake XRP coin on different platforms to earn interest.

3. Cheaper way to trade currencies instead of using FIAT money.

How to buy the Ripple crypto coin in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the XRP coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these two platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Ripple crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the XRP coingrew from 18 INR to 140 INR, a whopping 678% increase. If you invested INR 1800 and bought 100 XRP coins, their value during that year would be INR 14,000.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. The XRP coinprice now stands at INR 50 today. Hence, price predictions for this are very promising. If you believe in the future of the Waves network, it can end the year between INR 100 – INR 150 (100 – 200% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the XRP coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Ripple crypto coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the XRP coin in INR.

3. Is the Ripple crypto a good investment?

Yes. This coin is fast and energy efficient. Hence, such a coin will have a huge growth potential for investment purposes.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 to 2021, CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top