M is for Macarize – A to Z Challenge 2015

M is for Macarize.
Which means to declare to be happy or blessed.
Today I had the opportunity to be driven in a brand new car alongside a few bloggers from Mumbai to Lonavla.

Yes, the drive was good as we had a good driver. Pradosh took the opportunity to drive the new TATA BOLT. I and Mahafreed took the opportunity to just rest behind and enjoy the ride. All in all, we had a good time. The car was good, the meet was better and the entire event was at its best. Thus I can declare that I indeed am happy…
I won’t talk much since I’m too tired already.
So here are a few snapshots from our amazing journey.
The TATA BOLT

A moment captured on the Express-way
Another moment captured on the Express-way
A quick team selfie
And lastly,
Our team with our Blogadda guide ;)… Ain’t we cute?
This post is written as a part of A-Z challenge 2015 where bloggers from all around the world will blog for the whole month, daily based on all the alphabets in chronological order. You can read more such beautiful posts on their website.

1 thought on “M is for Macarize – A to Z Challenge 2015”

  1. Pingback: M is for Mango - A to Z Challenge 2020 - Where to find Mango in Mumbai?

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top