D is for Decentraland (MANA) – A2Z Challenge 2022

The metaverse is here to stay.

Decentraland is a virtual world where one can buy land, socialize with people, advertise their business, sell NFTs, create artwork, etc. I have heard of a wedding in the metaverse with a priest, and a few hundred guests, and it was extraordinary.

What makes Decentraland extra special is the power they give to their users. Any token holder has direct control over the rules in the MANA world.

What is the Decentraland Mana coin?

The Decentraland Mana coin is the native currency of the Decentraland ecosystem. There is a maximum capped supply of MANA coins at 2.6 billion. According to coinmarketcap, earlier there is 1.84 billion MANA in circulation. Similarly, if the circulation reaches maximum supply, we might see the price escalate.

Decentraland Mana cryptocurrency live price today as of 5th April 2022:

Mana to INR – 209 INR

Mana to USD – 2.69 USD

Why should I buy the Decentraland Mana coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in Decentraland Mana.

1. If you have a business, purchase land in popular areas and advertise your business. Yes, it is pretty popular, and you can generate leads here.

2. This metaverse has given social interaction a new meaning. With Facebook entering the Metaverse and renaming its brand name to Meta, you might not want to miss out on this.

3. If your land gets popular, you might get outrageous offers and sell that virtual land for a gigantic profit.

4. Finally, for a coin that has pumped over 7000% last year alone, I am pretty sure this will get huge in the next 3 years. Investing a small amount will not hurt one bit.

What is Decentraland Mana used for?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Staking the MANA coin to earn rewards.

2. Paying fees for transacting on the network & taking part in the management of this epic software.

3. Lending on different platforms to earn interest.

4. Buy virtual goods like land and services on the Decentraland metaverse.

5. You can create mobile apps and 3D scenes in this ecosystem.

How can I buy Decentraland Mana in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase Decentraland Mana. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these 2 platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Decentraland Mana price prediction:

In 2021, the Decentraland Mana coin grew from 6 INR to 445 INR, a 7316% increase. If you invested INR 6000 and bought 1000 MANA coins, their value during that year would become INR 445,500.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. Decentraland has fallen to INR 209 today. Hence, price predictions have taken a severe hit. However, if you believe in the future of the metaverse, I see this coin ending the year between INR 275 – INR 400 (35 – 100% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can Decentraland Mana be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy Decentraland Mana on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the MANA coin in INR.

3. Is Decentraland Mana a good investment?

Yes. As the metaverse is still evolving, this is a coin nobody must miss. For long-term investment, this cryptocurrency is a brilliant choice.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 – 2021, CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top