E is for Enjin coin (ENJ) – A2Z Challenge 2022

Enjin coin is significant for the gaming community. It is an open-source network solely designed for the worldwide gaming community. Through the creation and trading of virtual items, this coin wants to give pride to the gamers through ownership over their gaming material.

This coin houses 250,000 gaming communities and almost 19 million players. That is how many gamers love Enjin.

What is Enjin Coin (ENJ)?

The Enjin Coin (ENJ) is the native currency of the Enjin network. There is a maximum capped supply of ENJ coins at 1 billion. According to coinmarketcap, there are 874 million coins in circulation. Similarly, if the circulation reaches maximum supply, we might see the price escalate.

The Enjin Coin cryptocurrency live price today as of 6th April 2022:

Enjin coin to INR – 141 INR

(ENJ) Enjin coin to USD – 1.79 USD

Why should I buy the Enjin coin (ENJ)?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in Enjin coin (ENJ).

1. If you are a gamer, this is the network you must join. Approximately 19 million registered players and 250,000 gaming communities trust this network.

2. There are lower fees to mint, buy, and trade virtual gaming items. As a gamer, you can play games on the network and earn a decent profit.

3. The play-to-earn gaming community is growing faster. Hence, you must hop on before you miss out on this train.

4. Finally, for a coin that has pumped over 3500% last year alone and is a great future prospect, there is tremendous scope for price growth.

What is the Enjin Coin (ENJ) used for?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Staking the ENJ coin to earn rewards.

2. Paying fees for transacting on the network & playing games.

3. Lending on different platforms to earn interest.

4. Buy, manage, and store virtual items for different games.

How can I buy Enjin Coin (ENJ) in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase Enjin coin (ENJ). However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these 2 platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Enjin Coin (ENJ) price prediction:

In 2021, the Enjin Coin (ENJ)grew from 10 INR to 364 INR, a 3540% increase. If you invested INR 10000 and bought 1000 ENJ coins, their value during that year would become INR 364,000.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. ENJ has fallen to INR 141 today. Hence, price predictions have taken a severe hit. However, if you believe in the future of the Enjin network, I see them ending the year between INR 219 – INR 289 (50 – 100% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can Enjin coin (ENJ) be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy Enjin coin (ENJ) on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the ENJ coin in INR.

3. Is Enjin a good buy?

Yes. As the gaming community and Play-to-earn players keep growing in number, Enjin is one of the best bets until 2025-2026.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 – 2021, CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top