J is for Trader Joe coin (Joe) – A2Z Challenge 2022

Being part of a decentralized exchange can be very rewarding.

Trader Joe is built on the Avalanche blockchain. It claims to be a one-stop decentralized exchange for the community. One can farm, trade, loan, pool, launch, and earn tokens. There are a lot of scopes for this coin to grow, and I believe that in due time, this will.

What is the Trader Joe coin?

The Trader Joe coin is the native currency of the Trader Joe network. There is a maximum capped supply of JOE coins at 500 million. According to coinmarketcap, there are 212 million coins in circulation. Similarly, when the circulation reaches the maximum supply in 2024, we will see the price escalate.

Trader Joe coin cryptocurrency live price today as of 12th April 2022:

JOE / INR – 89 INR

JOE / USD – 1.17 USD

Why should I buy the Trader Joe coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in the Joe coin.

1. This coin claims to be a decentralized exchange looking to boost the power of the community.

2. Earning opportunities for every Joe token holder are high and have the potential to grow more than ever.

3. Finally, for a coin that pumped over 400% in 2021, there is tremendous scope for this coin to boost again.

What are the uses of the Trader Joe coin?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Staking the Joe coin to earn rewards.

2. Paying fees for exchanging tokens on the network.

3. Borrow and loan Joe tokens on different platforms to earn interest.

4. In the future, you can use the token to trade NFTs.

How to buy the Trader Joe coin in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the Trader Joe coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these two platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Trader Joe coin crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the Trader Joe coin grew from 75 INR to 380 INR, a decent 406% increase. If you invested INR 7500 and bought 100 Joe coins, their value during that year would be INR 38,000.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. The Joe coin has fallen to INR 89 today. Hence, price predictions have taken a severe hit. However, if you believe in the future of the Trader Joe network, I see them ending the year between INR 113 – INR 135 (25 – 50% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the Trader Joe coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Joe coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the JOE coin in INR.

3. Is Trader Joe coin a good investment in 2022?

Yes. If you believe in their community-first approach, this decentralized exchange can be a good investment opportunity for the next five years.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z  To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 – 2021, CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top