Thoughts – 7

There is some kind of an effect which a flower leaves on it’s admirers.

I’m one of em.

 Location – Mangalore, India

wpid-img_20140724_202818.jpg

Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of their character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning.

                                                                                                                    –  Lydia M. Child

 If you feel the same, then let me know what effect flowers have on you.

This post is also part of Day 24 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge

ultimateblogchallenge

0 thoughts on “Thoughts – 7”

  1. I agree! Flowers speak a lot to me. Though are there for a day or two they spread beauty all round. I love clicking pictures of flowers. When sad or lonely I just look at flowers…

  2. Mystic Comfort

    Although I am allergic to flowers, I do love to see them. And sort of to smell them, as long as I don’t get too close.

  3. I totally agree with you. Flowers are perfect, flowers are beautiful.. they are perfect and taking pictures of them really soothe me. Thank you for visiting my blog, yours looks really interresting.

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top