Saturday Photohunt ~ WET ~

This week’s theme is WET.

I have 4 pictures to share with y’all.

1) The Beach:

wpid-img-20140615-wa0001.jpg

LocationAksa Beach, Mumbai

Isn’t this one of the best moments.

Just stand, and let water and sand do their thing 😛

2) The Pool:

wpid-img-20140509-wa0008.jpg

LocationDaman, India:

This photo still amazes me.

My friend Nigel has himself well balanced mid-pool, and he seems to be enjoying it.

3) The House:

wpid-img_3678.jpg

LocationShrivardhan, India

Another rainy day while on a vacation, but the house didn’t mind at all 🙂

4) The Flower:

wpid-img-20130803-wa0009.jpg

LocationMangalore, India

Now how can i not include  a flower?

They can look magnificent in any season right?

This post is also part of Day 26 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge

wpid-images.jpg

Saturday Challenge ~ SHEER ~

This week’s theme is Sheer.
Here’s my take.

The picture i have used below is of my sweet little cousins.
This is what they had done for Father’s day.

image

What happens when your kids surprise you on Father’s day with charts and sweet messages written for you?

It’s nothing but Sheer Delight.

This post is also written for Day 19 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge

wpid-images.jpg