Saturday Photohunt ~ Entwine ~

It’s been a long time since I participated in this challenge.

The writer’s block hit me hard.

But I’m back, and willing to complete the challenge week after week.

This week the theme is ~ ENTWINE ~

I had 2 pictures in mind, whilst reading the theme.

These pictures were clicked somewhere in 2013, when I was competing my masters.

IMG-20121201-WA0028

This picture means a lot to me.

Our fingers were entwined in the picture.

But what was more important is that,

This was the beginning of what we called our “animal planet” style friendship!!

For those who don’t know who are these geniuses, here is another picture clicked at that time.

cb82690b7675ededd557eafd972a4140

From left to right:  Frog – Pony – Pig

To know more about us click on the below links.

The never ending story of a pig, a pony & a frog part 1

The never ending story of a pig a pony & a frog part 2

This post is a part of Saturday Photohunt Challenge. Saturday Photohunt Challenge is a place for photographic fun with different themes and sharing photographs. A theme is announced on this site each week.

Theme for this week is “Entwine”

Link to challege.

This post is part of Day 4 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge

ultimateblogchallenge

Saturday Photo-hunt ~ ENGAGE ~

I have 2 snapshots for this week’s theme. Sit back and enjoy 🙂

1) Nap time:

2013-07-11 13.41.13

I’m pretty much sure my friend will kill me for this.

Last year as an intern, i did a lot of work and sometimes for fun, i used to capture people sleeping during work timings.

Thankfully my dear friend Satya engaged in drowning into the pool of dreams only during lunch time.

This is one of those captures.

2) Innocence personified:

2014-07-05 19.31.53

My sweetheart sister Reisha engaged in some tussle with her new toy which whirled with the gust of wind and left her with a smile on her face.

To view images on these themes from around the world or to participate in this Photo hunt please click  here

Saturday Photohunt ~ Cloudy ~

This weekend’s theme is Cloudy.

I chose 5 pictures apt for the theme.

Hope y’all like it.

1) LocationGirgaum Chowpatty, India

2014-07-05 19.23.42

This was one of the best clicks i have of the clouds. At sunset, the color just seems too good right? I did apply an instagram filter here and the result seems to be good.

2) Random click:

2014-05-06 18.41.14

This was randomly clicked by me one day. Don’t know where, although i know why. It looked different than the usual.

3) LocationKarnala Bird Sanctuary, India

2014-06-22 14.19.20

That’s Clinton, one of my closest friends. We don’t meet much, but when we do, it’s always a good time. We had been to a trek in Karnala, and the weather as you can see was just too good. Accompanied with strong winds and partial showers, we did reach the highest point and it felt good.

4) LocationKarnala Bird Sanctuary, India

2014-06-22 10.23.31

Whilst on trek, i happened to capture this. This ain’t the highest point, but we did get a closer look at the clouds.

Share with me your thoughts.

Have any cloudy pictures to share?

Let me know.

Cheers.

To know more about this challenge and some more cloudy pictures,            Click Here