365 Days Of Writing – Till Death Do Us Part

5 Sentences i dedicate to my blog, which will include the only reason in any event of this lifetime, shall i stop blogging.
Times will change.
Priorities will increase and I will get busier than ever.
I may not give you the same attention like I do now.
Thus I make you a vow for a lifetime (like they do in marriages).
“Till Death Do Us Part”
This post is a part of the 365 days of writing by WordPress Editors.
July 12: Singular sensation
If one experience or life change results from you writing your blog, what would you like it to be?

This post is also part of Day 13 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge

ultimateblogchallenge

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top