Have you Heard? Get the ZEE5 Club Pack for 365 days @ 365 rupees only!

Watch unlimited entertainment every day for 1 rupee only!

Was this enough to catch your attention?

If yes, then let me introduce you to the latest offering by one of the best OTT platforms, ZEE5 called the “ZEE5 Club Pack”.

What is included in the ZEE5 Club Pack?

This is a specialized subscription service where you can catch up with the latest shows from Zindagi (Pakistani drama series), ZEE5 Original series, and ALT Balaji web series.

That’s not all. You can catch up with over 1000+ romantic, crime thriller, and action movies. You can also watch your popular daily serials on the ZEE5 app before it releases on TV.

What’s so special about the ZEE5 Club Pack?

2 things. One that, you can watch non-stop entertainment without worrying about ads. Yes, there are no ads whatsoever. Secondly, you can watch all of this latest entertainment before it releases on TV at a cheaper cost.

What is the cost of the ZEE5 Club Pack?

The total cost is 365 INR for 1 whole year. If you do the math, this means you are paying 1 rupee per day to watch unlimited entertainment, movies, and web series on ZEE5.

ZEE5 Club Pack on ZEE5 app
Image source – ZEE5.com

Which are the most famous web series that are available on the ZEE5 Club Pack?

Here is the list of series from Zindagi, ALT Balaji shows, and ZEE5 that you can enjoy watching when you subscribe to the ZEE5 Club Pack.

There are top serials like Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya, and regional shows like Gattimela, Sembaruthi that you can watch before it releases on the ZEE5 Club Pack.

Serials on Zindagi:

1. Aunn Zara

2. Baaghi

3. Baba Jani

4. Badi Aapa

5. Bunty I Love You

6. Dil Mohalay Ki Haweli

7. Diyar-E-Dil

8. Durr E Shehwar (Dhoop Chaaon)

9. Ek Kasak Reh Gayi

10. Ishq Gumshuda, and many more.

You can also read – Top 4 Reasons to watch Bebaakee web series on ZEE5

Hindi Web series on ZEE5 & ALT Balaji:

1. Baarish

2. Bhalla Calling Bhalla

3. Broken But Beautiful

4. Fittrat

5. Fixerr

6. Gandii Baat

7. Hum Tum Aur Them

8. It Happened In Calcutta

9. Ishq Aaj Kal

10. Jamai 2.0

11. Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai

12. Ragini MMS Returns

13. Virgin Bhasskar

14. Who’s Your Daddy

15. XXX Uncensored, and many more.

You can also read – Watch 20+ News Channels Live on 1 OTT Platform

ZEE Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu Movies
Image source – ZEE5.com

Types of ZEE5 movies you can watch:

1. Bangla movies

2. Hindi movies

3. Kannada movies

4. Malayalam movies

5. Marathi movies

6. Tamil movies

7. Telugu movies

The main USP of this Club Pack is the unlimited entertainment that you can get in multiple languages. All of this entertainment for 1 rupee per day is the most reasonable pack that you can get today.

So don’t miss out on this golden opportunity and get the ZEE5 Club Pack today.

32 thoughts on “Have you Heard? Get the ZEE5 Club Pack for 365 days @ 365 rupees only!”

  1. Woww loving the pack and its so reasonable for just 1 rupee per day. Already gifted the Zee5 club pack to my mom and she is loving the zindagi shows and watches all TV Serials as per her convienence

    1. I know right. Anyone who loves Zindagi web series and other Indian web series will have a good time subscribing to this pack.

  2. Just found the right way to spend the remaining months of 2020 (or maybe more?). Sounds like a great plan for family as different members have different interests. And this is the CHEAPEST offer I’ve come across in a while!!

    1. Hey Michelle, I totally agree. It can satiate different tastes. Indian web series of different genres on one OTT platform is perhaps the best and cheapest option too.

    1. Hey there, I agree, ZEE5 has web series in different languages that helps audience all over India enjoy new and latest web series.

  3. ZEE5 is one of the only OTT platforms that has a lot of content to offer. It is worth paying 365 for Zee5 than paying 999/- for Amazon prime.

    1. Hey there, I may agree to disagree on this. While Amazon is priced higher, it also allows you to certain delivery benefits on shopping. But yes, ZEE does have new movies and latest web series for everyone to watch at cheaper cost.

  4. 1 year at 365 Rs is damn reasonable I must say. ZEE5 is well compacted with serials, series, movies and everything. I’m planning to take a subscription pack and can try it.

    1. Exactly Pamela! One rupee per day is the best cost I’ve seen so far. Also, with Pakistani web series, multi lingual web series and various movies, this is one pack everyone must subscribe to.

  5. The club pack for just 365 rupees is a steal. I have not heard any online provider give access to the shows are movies for such less price. Also Zee has such amazing interesting shows that one should definitely go for this pack.

    1. Hey Raksha, I totally agree that this offer is unheard of. With fresh content in the form of latest movies in 2020 and new Indian web series in 2020, it will be epic to have a subscription pack such as this one.

    1. Hey Mayura, yes! The affordability is a major convincing factor but the content in it is perhaps more important. There’s so much to see like Pakistani web series, Indian web series and movies. It’s too cool.

    1. Hey Ramya, Churails was one epic series as it’s a unique Pakistani web series, one that you won’t find on a regular basis. And with this special pack, you will be able to enjoy so much content!

  6. Now that’s a steal for non stop entertainment.
    And the best part of it all is that it’s without any ad breaks.
    I don’t need any other reason to subscribe to this right away.

    1. Hey Sanjay, bang on! That’s exactly what a customer wants today and that’s ad free entertainment. With this affordable pack, one can now enjoy non stop entertainment anytime for one full year.

  7. Hey this is such a cost effective pack for ZEE5. So much content can be accessed at just Rs. 1 per day. The platform does have an impressive library and I think it’s an amazing pack, to gift your parents, they would definitely enjoy binge watching these shows. Thanks for sharing.

  8. This is a big news! ZEE 5 seems dam reasonable against other OTT platforms. I’m actually enjoying this digital period where slowly online sources are emerging up to entertain us in our own place

    1. Hey Roshni, me and you both! With almost every show going digital, it indeed helps us consume a lot of content at cheaper rates.

  9. Oh wow this sounds like a great deal! My mother has been planning to get a Zee5 subscription after I recommended it to her upon reading your past blogs. I think this will finally seal the deal! Thanks for sharing

    1. Hey Avantika, I know right. Also, this subscription is too good as there is enough content for both mother and daughter!

  10. Pingback: Top 10 Popular Filters on HiPi - Video Platform on ZEE5 App

  11. Pingback: Poison 2 ZEE5 Web Series Review - Thriller Series

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top