G is for Gala crypto – A2Z Challenge 2022

Playing games on the computer is the best thing you can do today.

Yes. Gone were the days when playing a game was a waste of time. Now, you can play games and earn cryptocurrency. Out of the multiple play-to-earn cryptocurrency platforms in the market, Gala is making gaming communities across the world happy.

What is the Gala crypto coin?

The Gala crypto coin is the native currency of Gala, which is now under the Ethereum blockchain network. There is a maximum capped supply of Gala coins at 35.2 billion. According to coinmarketcap, there are 7 billion coins in circulation. Similarly, when the circulation reaches maximum supply, we will see the price escalate.

Gala crypto price today as of 8th April 2022:

INR value of GALA – 18 INR

USD value of GALA – 0.23 USD

Why should I buy the Gala crypto coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in the Gala crypto coin.

1. Currently, Gala is under the Ethereum blockchain. They, however, have plans to move off Ethereum and get set on the Gala network.

2. They are launching several games this year, which means players across the globe will hop on to this network. This will boost the popularity of this network.

3. Gala is currently at a 68% discount from its all-time high. Now is the right time to invest and set your foot into the metaverse.

4. Finally, for a coin that pumped over 45,900% in 2021, there is tremendous scope for this coin to grow.

What is the Gala crypto coin used for?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Staking the Gala crypto coin to earn rewards.

2. Creating, Minting, and Trading NFTs on the network.

3. Lending on different platforms to earn interest.

4. Using the token to pay gas fees, transaction fees, and buy game items in the shop.

How to buy Gala crypto in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the Gala crypto coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these 2 platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Gala cryptocurrency price prediction:

In 2021, the Gala crypto coin grew from 0.08 INR to 35 INR, a whopping 45,900% increase. If you invested INR 8000 and bought 100,000 Gala coins, their value during that year would be INR 35 lakhs.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. The Gala coin has fallen to INR 17.5 today. Hence, price predictions have taken a severe hit. However, if you believe in the future of the Gala crypto network, I see them ending the year between INR 175 – INR 253 (55 – 125% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the Gala crypto coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Fantom FTM coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the FTM coin in INR.

3. Is Gala crypto a good investment in 2022?

Yes. The play-to-earn community is rapidly growing. At such a low price, this coin is bound to go higher. Hence, this is a good investment for the next 5 years.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 – 2021, CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top