H is for Helium (HNT) – A2Z Challenge 2022

Imagine a decentralized internet.

No, you cannot imagine today because there is nothing. In 2013, however, the founders of Helium were on a mission to create a decentralized internet. Known as the network of the people, Helium pays each user that hosts a helium hotspot. With Helium, you do not need to buy expensive data plans.

This is an affordable internet solution for everyone worldwide. It reportedly has 200 times the reach of traditional Wi-Fi. After entering the cryptocurrency world in 2019, we know Helium as a blockchain-powered wireless service.

What is Helium (HNT) coin?

The Helium (HNT) coin is the native currency of the Helium network. There is a maximum capped supply of HNT coins at 223 million. According to coinmarketcap, there are 115 million coins in circulation. Similarly, if the circulation reaches maximum supply, we might see the price escalate.

Helium (HNT) cryptocurrency live price today as of 9th April 2022:

HNT price in INR – 1854 INR

HNT price in USD – 23.29 USD

Why should I buy the Helium (HNT) coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in Helium (HNT) coin.

1. They are trying to make the internet affordable to everyone worldwide. Helium is now venturing into the 5G space. Economical and fast internet makes this the best investment.

2. Most types of cryptocurrency are not energy efficient. Each Helium router uses the same electricity as an LED light bulb. That is a lot of savings.

3. Apart from the city of San Jose, California, and the DISH network, many cities are looking to adopt this new technology. When more cities are on board, the price will grow swiftly.

4. Finally, for a coin that has pumped over 3,783% last year alone, there is tremendous scope for the Helium future price to boost again.

What is the Helium (HNT) coin used for?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Staking the HNT coin to earn rewards.

2. Paying fees for transactions on the network.

3. Lending on different platforms to earn interest.

4. Offering a Helium hotspot for users helps you earn HNT tokens.

How to buy Helium HNT in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the Helium HNT coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these 2 platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Helium HNT crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the Helium HNT coin grew from 103 INR to 4000 INR, a whopping 3,783% increase. If you invested INR 10300 and bought 100 HNT coins, their value during that year would be INR 400,000.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. Helium coin has fallen to INR 1854 today. Hence, price predictions have taken a severe hit. However, if you believe in the future of the Helium network, I see them ending the year between INR 2500 – INR 2900 (35 – 55% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the Helium HNT coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Helium HNT coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the HNT coin in INR.

3. Is the Helium coin a good investment in 2022?

Yes. Considering Helium is venturing into the 5g space and wish to make the internet affordable to all, this is a good investment opportunity.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 – 2021, CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top