F is for Fantom (FTM) – A2Z Challenge 2022

Everyone wants to beat Ethereum!

But they all fall short of defeating it owing to its high price of $3333 (260,000 INR).

Fantom, however, is in another league. This is a blockchain platform that is precisely doing what Ethereum does. But there is a huge twist. It is here to not repeat mistakes made by Ethereum. Also, the Fantom market cap places it at the 42nd spot on the list of top cryptocurrencies. Hence, Fantom FTM seems like a viable investment in 2022.

What is Fantom (FTM) coin?

The Fantom (FTM) coin is the native currency of the Fantom network. There is a maximum capped supply of FTM coins at 3.175 billion. According to coinmarketcap, there are 2.55 billion coins in circulation. Similarly, if the circulation reaches maximum supply, we might see the price escalate.

Fantom (FTM) cryptocurrency live price today as of 7th April 2022:

FTM Fantom price INR – 104 INR

FTM Fantom coin price USD – 1.31 USD

Why should I buy the Fantom (FTM coin)?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in Fantom (FTM coin).

1. The Fantom FTM network has smart contract capabilities that get better each day. They are instrumental to the success of the DeFi and NFT industries.

2. Most types of cryptocurrency are not available on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. But Fantom FTM is available on several popular exchanges.

3. The transaction costs on this platform are inexpensive, and the transaction speed is much better than that of Ethereum.

4. Finally, for a coin that has pumped over 1,499,900% last year alone, there is tremendous scope for the Fantom future price to boost again.

What is the Fantom FTM coin used for?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Staking the FTM coin to earn rewards.

2. Paying low fees for fast transactions on the network.

3. Lending on different platforms to earn interest.

4. Propose and vote on changes in the Fantom network.

How can I buy the Fantom FTM coin in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the Fantom FTM coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these 2 platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Fantom crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the Fantom FTM coin grew from 1.25 INR to 240 INR, a whopping 1,499,900% increase. If you invested INR 1250 and bought 1000 FTM coins, their value during that year would become INR 240,000.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. Fantom coin has fallen to INR 104 today. Hence, price predictions have taken a severe hit. However, if you believe in the future of the Fantom opera network, I see them ending the year between INR 175 – INR 253 (55 – 125% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the Fantom FTM coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Fantom coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the FTM coin in INR.

3. Is Fantom coin a good investment in 2022?

Yes. Considering its smart contract capabilities, faster transaction speed, lower gas fees, and low price, this is a good investment opportunity.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 – 2021, CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top