best single premium ULIP policy in India

A Comprehensive Guide to Single Premium Policy

Financial planning is a crucial part of everyone’s life to prepare for a comfortable future. There are a few ways you can do this. One of the main ways is investing in a single premium policy to build up a sizable corpus for your future. This is one of the best ways you can safely save enough money to provide you and your loved ones with a financially secure future.

A single premium policy is a type of insurance policy that requires one to pay the decided sum at once in a single premium.

The returns through this policy are much better than other policies through market investments, ranging from 1.1 times the amount to 10 times. A single premium policy also provides life cover for you and your family. This, however, is the least of the benefits of this one premium policy. Here’s everything you need to know about the same:

1. Single Premium:

One benefit is the single premium itself. Many people find that beneficial. This is because, for insurance policies, you are paying premiums month after month. This can get quite tedious. With this one premium policy, you pay your amount in one premium, and you never have to worry about regular premium payments again.

2. Financial Security:

As a single premium policy provides life cover, the policy will take utmost care of your family in your absence. They just have to file a simple claim for the lump sum to be paid out to them.

3. Tax Benefits:

Single premium policies come with a lot of tax benefits. The policy premium is eligible for deduction of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh under Section 80C. Also, the death benefits paid by the same are tax-exempt under Section 10 (10D), making sure your family will not have to stress over taxes in your absence.

You can also read – How to invest for long-term and create wealth in 10-15 years

4. Multiple Fund Options and Switches:

You have complete control over where you invest your money in this one premium policy. One can choose from many fund options, such as equity, debt, and balance for your savings. You can also switch funds multiple times to always stay in the area that benefits you most.

5. 100% Investment:

You get the total benefits of this policy as 100% of your money is safely invested in any funds of your choice. 10x times, this premium money will be tremendously beneficial to provide your family with financial security in case of the death of the sole bread earner.

Keeping these points in mind, it is all you need to know about a single premium policy to understand its worth. Investing in one is a clever decision to build up a hefty amount for a comfortable and stress-free future for your family.

Look at ICICI’s Pru1 Wealth single premium insurance policy and all the benefits provided by the same. ICICI is one of the most trusted companies in India, with a high claim settlement ratio. This means when you choose ICICI, your money will be in safe hands.

Best Grooming Products for Men India

Here’s why Men need the best grooming products for their skin

Men and grooming products!

Not a combination anyone thinks will survive ever, right?

Wrong!

For 5 years, grooming and cosmetic products have been popular with men, too. Gone were the days when we would see ads for female cosmetic products. Now, we have ads for men grooming products. Right from hair care to beard care, we have it all.

But why am I boring you with these details you already know?

Because I am one of them now!

Yes, you might find it funny or sad, but I invest my time browsing for the best grooming products.

Not that I just want to look presentable for my partner. That is a given. I am looking to improve my appearance because I care.

We invest tons of hours on social media apps like Instagram, Facebook, and games.

Take 1/10th of that time, and you will come up with mind-blowing best grooming products, combos like Men skincare kits, etc.

You can also read – Here’s the best way to choose the best wedding dresses for the couple

I have a separate list of products that suit my beard needs. I am happy with how the products fare with my beard. Also, recently I got a new combo that I absolutely love. Here are the contents of the grooming kit.

charcoal bath bar for men in India

1) Charcoal Bath Bar:

I love charcoal-based products for quite a while. Recently I got my hands on this bath bar by Deyga. The richness of Active charcoal, castor oil, tea tree oil, and coconut oil gives your skin the best cleansing experience ever.

Benefits of Deyga Charcoal Bath Bar:

Using this bath bar daily has multiple benefits for your skin, such as:

a. It helps you in cleaning & removing dead skin and blackheads.

b. This bath bar can help treat oily skin and acne.

c. Major benefit lies in unclogging pores, deep cleansing your skin, and clears any skin blemish

2) Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar:

How about adding a bath bar, especially for your hair care? This coconut milk bath bar has the goodness of coconut oil that can repair damaged hair, reduce dryness, and make your hair naturally soft.

Benefits of Deyga Milk Shampoo Bar:

a. It helps your hair naturally regain its softness.

b. This bath bar on regular usage can improve the smoothness of your hair and make it shine.

c. Major benefit lies in removing dryness and repairing damaged hair.

best grooming products for men in India

3) Man Body Powder:

This is something I have recently started liking a lot. Body sweat and odor are areas men should not ignore. You can try this ultra-thin powder that leaves your skin itch-free and with the best fragrance.

Benefits of Deyga Man Body Bar:

a. Natural zinc in the powder helps fight odor and itching.

b. The powder helps your skin against chafing.

c. Major benefit is its long-lasting fragrance that keeps your skin healthy.

4) Hair growth oil:

Most of us have been there at some point. Receding hairlines, continuous hair fall, and many more factors need our attention today. You can try this hair growth oil that helps in repairing and improving your hair strength. This promotes hair growth.

Benefits of Deyga Hair growth oil:

It can promote the growth of hair.

This hair growth oil adds shine to your hair.

A key benefit is that the product applies to all hair types.

best grooming products for men in India

5) Shea Butter Lip Balm:

We must also pay attention to our lips. You can start by trying the Shea Butter Lip Balm. It meets all the lip care requirements and can be the best product for you today.

Benefits of Deyga Shea Butter Lip Balm:

Regular use of this lip balm can soothe dry and flaky lips.

This balm hydrates and nourishes your lips.

A key benefit is that there are no artificial colors added.  This is a 100% natural and organic product.

About Deyga:

Deyga has a range of the best grooming products right from;

a Skin cosmetic product for women

b Best Grooming products for men

c Bath & Body, Oral Care, Wellness, and even Baby care products.

You can choose standalone products, combo pairings, and even use it as a platform to gift your friends/family/colleagues for secret Santa gifts, etc. Do check them out for some mind-blowing skin care products.

I end the post by asking which is your favorite grooming product you cannot live without – For me, the Charcoal bath bar is what I like now. What about you?

Here are the Top 5 Digital Print Fabric you definitely must own!

I’m surprised to say that I’ve started getting fond of fabric.

Yes, I’m the same person who’ll go clothes shopping once a year and pick up stuff that’s on sale. Also, my fashion sense is as good as Mumbai Rains (completely unpredictable).

Most credit goes to my partner who loves fabric. For quite some time, I’ve gone fabric shopping with her. Slowly, I have gotten used to it.

Now we have man-made fabrics such as Nylon, Acrylic, Digital Print Fabric, that are looking to break technological boundaries.

That’s when I dug up some information about fabrics which did shock me. The fabric has been with us for over 100,000 years. Earlier, creating fabrics was via renewable and natural resources only.

The future of fabric is amazing. There might be a time where fabrics can light up and change color. Some might react to light, heat, sound, etc. There’s so much that is possible.

What are the types of fabric?

If you wish to understand which fabric is best, let’s check out the various types that exist today.

1) Plain/Dyed: Cotton, Denim, Chanderi, Neon, Raw silk, Velvet, etc.

2) Design/Pattern: Stripes, Animal, Patola, Polka dots, Floral, Ethnic, etc.

3) Indian crafts: Banarasi, Handloom, Tie & Dye, Bandhani, Kalamkari, Monochrome, etc.

4) Embroidery: Sequin, Georgette, Velvet, Lucknowi, Swarovski, Foil print, etc.

5) Pleated: Plain and Printed

6) Dyeable: Cotton RFD & Viscose RFD

7) Printed: Satin, Pashmina, Art Khadi, Uppada Silk, Mul Mul, Maheshwari Silk, etc.

8) Organic: Manufacturing of Natural fabric using organic production systems.

9) Digital: Print designs on fabric using a digital textile printer.

You can also read – 5 Best Ways a couple can decide on wedding dresses

What is Digital print fabric?

As mentioned above, a digital textile printer works like your home printer. The only difference is that it prints on fabric. There are some amazing designs we recently checked out. I’m sure anyone would like to have these designs in their wardrobe.

What is the Top 5 Digital Print Fabric in India?

I like digital print fabrics. The look and feel of it differ from all the other fabrics. Hence I’ll share my list of the Top 5 Digital Print Fabric.

Digital Print Fabric in India - Fruits

1) Fruit Pattern–Lycra: If you like fruits, then you’ll surely like this pattern. The fabric is durable, and the pattern is fascinating.

Digital Print Fabric in India - Gamthi print from Rajasthan & Gujarat

2) Gamthi Pattern–Booti Japan Satin: Gamthi print inspired by the Gaam village (known for its heavy embroidery). The design looks too real and is actually just a print version.

Digital Print Fabric in India - Christmas tree fabric

3) Christmas Pattern–Japan Satin: Celebrate Christmas in style with this japan satin print that adds a shine to your outfit.

Digital Print Fabric in India - Pashmina

4) Green & Pink leaf pattern–Elegant blend Pashmina: Get the soft and warm feel of Pashmina with this amazing design!

5) Newspaper pattern–Poly Rayon: Enjoy the old-school vibes with this special poly rayon combination for the newspaper print collection.

Which is the best place to visit for fabric online shopping?

If you want to find some unique and innovative designs like the ones above, then Fabcurate is the right place. Fabcurate is the best fabric store online where you can find multiple designs for multiple types of fabric.

I like their digital print fabric section. The designs here are too good and if getting them will surely amp up your look & style. You can visit them and look for other fabric options as well.