Poison 2 ZEE5

Poison 2 ZEE5 Web Series Review

There’s a new web series making news in town!

Yes, it’s “Poison” that returns with a second season.

But do you know what makes Poison 2 extra special?

It marks the digital debut of Aftab Shivdasani on any OTT platform.

It seems OTT platforms are now bringing the best out of many actors.

When Poison released in 2019, it received rave reviews. Not only was it known for its talented cast but also for the theme that shows most characters in grey shades.

Poison 2 ZEE5 release date stands at 16th October 2020.

In less than 2 weeks, I am already done watching the 2nd season and will try my best to give you 5 good reasons why you must watch Poison 2 (Spoiler Free).

You can also read – ZEE5 app download and buy the club pack for INR 365 only

1. Plot of Poison 2 ZEE5:

Poison ZEE5 season 2 will showcase a business group that calls themselves “Josh”. Together they want to gain control of a derby racecourse. But all their plans might get affected as an old powerful foe who knows all about them is back to thwart their plans. He will do everything it takes to break that deal so he gets revenge.

Poison 2 ZEE5

Image source – ZEE5.com

2. Fast-paced series:

Gone were the days when people wanted a higher number of episodes in a series. Now, people want a story that runs quickly so you are at the edge of your seats anticipating the next move. I’m happy to say that Poison 2 and many other ZEE5 new web series are a quick and fast pace. So get ready to watch a thriller series that has multiple twists and turns.

3. Poison 2 ZEE5 web series cast:

The Poison ZEE5 cast has talented actors like Aftab Shivdasani, Raai Laxmi, Pooja Chopra, Vin Rana, Zain Imam, and Rahul Dev. Poison 2 has brought a complete mix of seasoned Bollywood actors and from popular daily soaps as well. This mix of actors on #Poison2 performs so well, you’ll be left in awe.

Poison 2 cast

Image source – ZEE5.com

You can also read – Top 4 reasons to watch Bebaakee Web series on ZEE5 premium

4. Eccentric Theme:

There is something about the life of criminals that we all love to watch. It’s all about the rich, the way they spend money, their clothes, their cars and, the women! Poison 2 ZEE5 theme is full of these characters that will show you different kinds of lifestyles.

5. Aftab Shivdasani’s first OTT series:

With many seasoned Bollywood actors walking into the digital space, it was about time for Aftab Shivdasani to debut. With Poison 2 ZEE5, you will see Aftab in a grey shade. His character will give you the chills and his quest that’s filled with the mantra #RevengeNeverEnds will make you question his motives.

You can check out Poison 2 on ZEE5 Premium.

Poison 2 ZEE5

Image source – ZEE5.com

I like this series for the plot; choice of actors, theme, and its fast pace. Hence, I recommend that you watch Poison 2 on ZEE5 online.

TOP NON CHINESE SMARTPHONE IN INDIA

Top 5 Non Chinese Smartphone in India

The Invention of the Smartphone is perhaps one of the best things that have ever happened with us humans.

When Frank Canova invented the Smartphone, he surely didn’t know how his invention would be amplified. Today, we have many brands looking to invent a new feature so they can boast to have the best Smartphone in the world.

The competition increases with each year and hence we people are spoilt for choices. But lately, with the India-China matters going from bearable to worse, many Indians are now trying to look for made in India phones that are non-Chinese.

This is because we want to reduce our dependency on Chinese products. While it’s difficult to remove them from our lives instantly, we can try doing it one product at a time.

Keeping this in mind, I have created a list of Top 5 Non Chinese Smartphone in India.

Not only are these phones good, but most of them are from reputed brands. This list is short but will cover every budget.

1. Apple iPhone SE 2020:

How can we have a non Chinese Smartphone list without Apple?  This brand is often touted as the best Smartphone in India. They always come up with flagship phones that cost a lot and every year we get to see selling kidney meme jokes. But with the SE model, Apple brings to us an affordable made in India Smartphone. Here are its specifications.

Price – 39,900 for 64GB version

Release date – April 2020

RAM – 3GB

Space – 64GB – 256GB

Primary Camera – 12MP

Selfie Camera – 7MP

Screen Size – 4.7 inches

Battery life – 1821 mAh Li-Ion

2. Samsung S20:

After Apple, Samsung is one of the best non Chinese Smartphone brands in the country because over the years it has launched phones for each budget. Yes, you can not only get the best non Chinese Smartphone under 40000 but also expect to get a high-end flagship phone that can cost up to 1 lakh rupees. The S20 phone works amazingly well and also happen to be the latest Smartphone by Samsung.

Price – 49,999 – 97,999

Year Released – March 2020

RAM – 6GB – 16GB

Space – 128GB to 256GB

Primary Camera – 12MP + 64MP + 12MP (Triple camera)

Selfie Camera – 10MP

Screen Size – 6.2 inches

Battery life – 4000-4500 Li-Po mAh

If you’re looking for a second option that’s cheaper and is the best Smartphone camera under 20000, then you can opt for the latest Samsung Galaxy M31S – 18,499 (Aug 2020, 6-8GB RAM, 128GB space, 64+12+5+5MP Primary + 32MP Selfie camera, 6.5 inches screen size, and 6000 mAh Li-Po)

3. Asus 6Z:

Asus is one of the best non Chinese Smartphone companies that are better known for its desktop and laptop segment. If you’re looking for the best non Chinese Smartphone under 30000, then the 6Z is exactly what you need. Here are its specifications.

Price – 27,999

Year Released – May 2019

RAM – 6GB – 8GB

Space – 64GB to 256GB

Primary Camera – 48MP

Selfie Camera – 48MP (Motorized flip-up primary camera)

Screen Size – 6.4 inches

Battery life – 5000 mAh Li-Po

The Second option – If you’re looking for a Smartphone with best camera and a high-end gaming phone then the Asus ROG Phone 3 is just what you need – 52,999 (July 2020, 8-16GB RAM, 128-512GB space, 64MP Primary + 24MP Selfie camera, 6.59 inches screen size, and 6000 mAh Li-Po)

You can also read – Win Real Money with these Top 5 Fantasy Cricket Apps in India

4. LG G8X ThinQ:

LG is another company that’s better known for other lifestyle products than their mobile phones. However, they are one of the best non Chinese Smartphone companies in India. Their G8X ThinQ model is pretty insane and a high-end flagship phone.

Price – 51,999

Year Released – Nov 2019

RAM – 6GB

Space – 128GB

Primary Camera – 12MP +13MP

Selfie Camera – 32MP

Screen Size – 6.4 inches

Battery life – 4000 mAh Li-Po

5. Nokia 8.1:

How can we have a list like this minus Nokia? More than a decade ago, Nokia was the best Smartphone brand in India and had the best Smartphone for photography and music. But, post-Android entering the market, new players went ahead and Nokia lost its way. One of the latest Smartphone by Nokia is 8.1.

Price – 18,999

Year Released – Dec 2018

RAM – 4GB

Space – 64GB

Primary Camera – 12MP + 13MP

Selfie Camera – 20MP

Screen Size – 6.18 inches

Battery life – 3500 mAh Li-Ion

Overall, there are many more non Chinese Smartphone in India but I gave a lot of thought to choose and give you a refined list.

Here you not only will get model names but also understand different brands too.

I hope you like this list of Top 5 Non Chinese Smartphone in India and can use it as a reference

“Alexa, I’m taking my blog to the next level as I’m participating in Blogchatter’s My Friend Alexa. Send Blogchatter some wine please!”

Throughout this month, you can find all my posts on Twitter under this hashtag – #LanceWrites. Stay tuned!

Invest for long term

How to Invest for Long Term and accumulate wealth in 10-15 years

Retirement age in India is somewhere between 58 and 65. While this is the ideal age, people today are looking to retire early before 50 so they can chill and enjoy their life. The only way one can do so is with a huge retirement fund.

Do you want to know how you can create the best retirement investment plan? Well, you’ve come to the right place as I will give you the 3 best invest options in India.

With these, you can invest for long term and accumulate wealth within 10-15 years.

Now, I know how difficult it is to save money in today’s time. But it’s equally important to invest today if you want a better tomorrow. You can

  • Invest in Gold
  • Invest in real estate
  • Invest in mutual funds
  • Invest in stock market
  • Invest in NPS
  • Invest in equity
  • Invest in PPF, etc.

While there are so many options to choose from, I will make it simple for you with 3 options that I feel will work wonders to accumulate your wealth.

1. Invest in PPF:

Public Provident Fund is one of the oldest options in this list. People turn to this to invest for the long term up to 15 years. With an interest rate that has always been above 7% and the power of compounding, you can accumulate a lot of wealth.

Situation 1 – If you invest 75,000 per year for 15 years @ 7.1% interest,

Your Total investment amount – 11,25,000

Total Interest amount – 9,09,105

PPF amount after 15 years – 20,34,105

Situation 2 – Also, if you invest 1,50,000 per year for 15 years @ 7.1% interest,

Total investment amount – 22,50,000

Total Interest amount – 18,18,209

Your PPF amount after 15 years – 40,68,209

Hence you can save anywhere between 20 and 40 lakhs for your retirement within 15 years. So start planning! P.S – I have considered only 7.1% as the overall interest rate but PPF rates are revised every now and then. So you can expect a hike in the rates too.

Click here to check calculation – Retirement planning calculator using PPF

2. Invest in NPS:

NPS also called the National Pension System is an initiative by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).

Also known as the longest form of investment, you can invest in this until your retirement age of 60. However, the current rate of interest ranges between 9 to 12%*.

Situation 1 – If your current age is 30 and the retirement age is 60, this means you can invest in NPS for 30 years. If you invest 75,000 per year for 30 years @ 9% interest,

Your Total investment amount – 22.5 lakhs

Total Interest amount – 88.93 lakhs

Total retirement amount – 1 crore 11 lakhs

Situation 2 – Also, if your current age is 30 and the retirement age is 60, this means you can invest in NPS for 30 years. If you invest 1,50,000 per year for 30 years @ 9% interest,

Your Total invested amount – 45 lakhs

Overall Interest amount – 1 crore 78 lakhs

Finally, Total retirement amount – 2 crores 23 lakhs

However, There is another way you can use NPS. If you wish to get 1 crore rupees in your account at your retirement age of 60, you can calculate that too.

Investment goal at 60 years – 1 crore

Your current age – 30

How much will I need to invest every year – 67,306

You can also read – Safe investments with High returns in India

3. Invest in Mutual Funds:

Also, an option that needs no introduction, Mutual funds have proven to be one of the best investments. Using SIP, you can invest directly in mutual funds and witness the power of compounding.

Situation 1 – If you invest 75,000 per year for 15 years @ 9% interest,

Your Total investment amount – 11,25,000

Overall Interest amount – 12,57,774

Finally, Total PPF amount after 15 years – 23,82,774

Situation 2 – However, If you invest 1,50,000 per year for 15 years @ 9% interest,

Your Total investment amount – 22,50,000

Total Interest amount – 25,15,548

Finally, Total PPF amount after 15 years – 47,65,548

Consolation options – Also, There are other investment options like Real Estate, Gold, and Stock Market. You can opt for these too.

In conclusion, If you can understand how much retirement money you need, planning for retirement will become easier. I hope this post helps you invest for long term and plan for a better future.