Top 5 Non Chinese Smartphone in India

The Invention of the Smartphone is perhaps one of the best things that have ever happened with us humans.

When Frank Canova invented the Smartphone, he surely didn’t know how his invention would be amplified. Today, we have many brands looking to invent a new feature so they can boast to have the best Smartphone in the world.

The competition increases with each year and hence we people are spoilt for choices. But lately, with the India-China matters going from bearable to worse, many Indians are now trying to look for made in India phones that are non-Chinese.

This is because we want to reduce our dependency on Chinese products. While it’s difficult to remove them from our lives instantly, we can try doing it one product at a time.

Keeping this in mind, I have created a list of Top 5 Non Chinese Smartphone in India.

Not only are these phones good, but most of them are from reputed brands. This list is short but will cover every budget.

1. Apple iPhone SE 2020:

How can we have a non Chinese Smartphone list without Apple?  This brand is often touted as the best Smartphone in India. They always come up with flagship phones that cost a lot and every year we get to see selling kidney meme jokes. But with the SE model, Apple brings to us an affordable made in India Smartphone. Here are its specifications.

Price – 39,900 for 64GB version

Release date – April 2020

RAM – 3GB

Space – 64GB – 256GB

Primary Camera – 12MP

Selfie Camera – 7MP

Screen Size – 4.7 inches

Battery life – 1821 mAh Li-Ion

2. Samsung S20:

After Apple, Samsung is one of the best non Chinese Smartphone brands in the country because over the years it has launched phones for each budget. Yes, you can not only get the best non Chinese Smartphone under 40000 but also expect to get a high-end flagship phone that can cost up to 1 lakh rupees. The S20 phone works amazingly well and also happen to be the latest Smartphone by Samsung.

Price – 49,999 – 97,999

Year Released – March 2020

RAM – 6GB – 16GB

Space – 128GB to 256GB

Primary Camera – 12MP + 64MP + 12MP (Triple camera)

Selfie Camera – 10MP

Screen Size – 6.2 inches

Battery life – 4000-4500 Li-Po mAh

If you’re looking for a second option that’s cheaper and is the best Smartphone camera under 20000, then you can opt for the latest Samsung Galaxy M31S – 18,499 (Aug 2020, 6-8GB RAM, 128GB space, 64+12+5+5MP Primary + 32MP Selfie camera, 6.5 inches screen size, and 6000 mAh Li-Po)

3. Asus 6Z:

Asus is one of the best non Chinese Smartphone companies that are better known for its desktop and laptop segment. If you’re looking for the best non Chinese Smartphone under 30000, then the 6Z is exactly what you need. Here are its specifications.

Price – 27,999

Year Released – May 2019

RAM – 6GB – 8GB

Space – 64GB to 256GB

Primary Camera – 48MP

Selfie Camera – 48MP (Motorized flip-up primary camera)

Screen Size – 6.4 inches

Battery life – 5000 mAh Li-Po

The Second option – If you’re looking for a Smartphone with best camera and a high-end gaming phone then the Asus ROG Phone 3 is just what you need – 52,999 (July 2020, 8-16GB RAM, 128-512GB space, 64MP Primary + 24MP Selfie camera, 6.59 inches screen size, and 6000 mAh Li-Po)

You can also read – Win Real Money with these Top 5 Fantasy Cricket Apps in India

4. LG G8X ThinQ:

LG is another company that’s better known for other lifestyle products than their mobile phones. However, they are one of the best non Chinese Smartphone companies in India. Their G8X ThinQ model is pretty insane and a high-end flagship phone.

Price – 51,999

Year Released – Nov 2019

RAM – 6GB

Space – 128GB

Primary Camera – 12MP +13MP

Selfie Camera – 32MP

Screen Size – 6.4 inches

Battery life – 4000 mAh Li-Po

5. Nokia 8.1:

How can we have a list like this minus Nokia? More than a decade ago, Nokia was the best Smartphone brand in India and had the best Smartphone for photography and music. But, post-Android entering the market, new players went ahead and Nokia lost its way. One of the latest Smartphone by Nokia is 8.1.

Price – 18,999

Year Released – Dec 2018

RAM – 4GB

Space – 64GB

Primary Camera – 12MP + 13MP

Selfie Camera – 20MP

Screen Size – 6.18 inches

Battery life – 3500 mAh Li-Ion

Overall, there are many more non Chinese Smartphone in India but I gave a lot of thought to choose and give you a refined list.

Here you not only will get model names but also understand different brands too.

I hope you like this list of Top 5 Non Chinese Smartphone in India and can use it as a reference

“Alexa, I’m taking my blog to the next level as I’m participating in Blogchatter’s My Friend Alexa. Send Blogchatter some wine please!”

Throughout this month, you can find all my posts on Twitter under this hashtag – #LanceWrites. Stay tuned!

28 thoughts on “Top 5 Non Chinese Smartphone in India”

  1. A part of me is still surprised that even a decade later Nokia didn’t find its way back. In my college days, I don’t think there was any thought tk buying anything other than a Nokia. The Samsungs, Sonys, Alcatels, motos and benqs were far far away…

    1. Lancelot Quadras

      Hey Doc, I know right. Right since the Express music days, No one could touch Nokia. But they just lost their way out. Only Blackberry came close to being famous.

  2. Useful info for those looking for non Chinese smartphones. Easy guide with well researched and refined list you had provided us. #PraGunReads #MyFriendAlexa #Blogchatter

  3. Firstly thank you for mentioning the inventor of smartphone. I didn’t knew that. Honestly.
    I dont own a non Chinese mobile currently. But I will keep these names for reference.

    1. Lancelot Quadras

      Hey, I’m super glad. Apart from the model names, you can note the names of these brands. Will help you choose phones wisely.

  4. I’ve been looking for a non-Chinese phone for myself and thinking of getting a Samsung M21. Asus sounds like a good option too. Will check it out.

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top