R is for Render crypto (RNDR) – A2Z Challenge 2022

The graphic power of your laptop or desktop can help you earn crypto.

Yes, Render is here to bridge the gap between artists and people with an idle computer. Yes, managing art on a laptop or workstation needs solid graphic power. Sometimes, your computer alone might not be enough to handle and process that kind of power. But you do not have to quit.

Render crypto, built on Ethereum, allows people (GPU providers) to rent their GPU to artists. Based on their usage, you get paid in RNDR tokens. So, if you have a powerful processor that is idle, let it earn you some crypto.

What is the Render crypto coin (RNDR)?

The Render crypto coin (RNDR) is the native currency of the Render network. There is a maximum supply of 530.9 million RNDR coins. According to coinmarketcap, 242.7 million coins are in circulation. Similarly, if the circulation reaches maximum supply, we might see the price escalate.

RNDR cryptocurrency live price today as of 21st April 2022:

160 INR – RNDR price in INR

2.08 USD – RNDR price in USD

Why should I buy the Render crypto coin?

Here are a few reasons you must consider investing in the RNDR coin.

1. Easy way to earn cryptocurrency with an idle computer.

2. Earning RNDR tokens allow you to trade and sell them for a higher price.

3. Finally, for a coin that pumped over 7766% in 2021, there is tremendous scope for this coin to boost again.

What is the use of the RNDR crypto coin?

Here are a few use cases of this coin that regular investors must know.

1. Paying fees for transactions on the network.

2. Stake RNDR coins on different platforms to earn interest.

How to buy the Render crypto coin in India?

There are many cryptocurrency apps in the market where you can purchase the RNDR coin. However, I believe the best cryptocurrency apps in India are these two platforms that I have been using – Binance and WazirX.

I have read good Binance reviews from customers in India and abroad. Both Binance India and Wazir X are easy-to-use platforms, and I have never faced problems while depositing or withdrawing money.

Here are the basic steps you must follow on each cryptocurrency app.

1. Sign up

2. Add a Bank account

3. KYC verification

4. Deposit INR/USD in your wallet.

5. Start trading

Render crypto price prediction:

In 2021, the RNDR coin grew from 7.5 INR to 590 INR, a whopping 7766% increase. If you invested INR 7500 and bought 1000 RNDR coins, their value during that year would be INR 590,000.

In 2022, the cryptocurrency market is going through a bear phase. The RNDR coin price now stands at INR 160 today. Hence, price predictions for this are very promising. If you believe in the future of the RNDR crypto, it can end the year between INR 192 – INR 240 (25 –50% growth.)

FAQs:

1. Is cryptocurrency legal in India?

Yes, cryptocurrency is legal in India. From 1st April 2022, if you buy any digital currency, you will incur a 30% + 1% TDS cryptocurrency tax in India.

2. Can the RNDR coin be converted to cash in India?

Yes. You can buy the Render crypto coin on multiple currency exchange platforms in India. These platforms support buying the RNDR coin in INR.

3. Is RNDR a good investment?

Yes. Considering the benefits of earning cryptocurrency with an idle computer, RNDR is a good investment for the next 3 years.

4. Which is the best research tool for cryptocurrency online trading?

I am a diehard Token Metrics fan. Their ratings and analysis allowed me to uncover hidden crypto gems. For any newbie or experienced professional, having Token Metrics is the best thing possible. If you sign up using my special link, you will get a LIFETIME discount of 10% on all plans.

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

To read my posts from the A-Z Challenge from 2015 to 2021, CLICK HERE

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top