Some places give you good vibes.
These vibes allow you to be calm, enjoy the moment, and have a good time.
I’ve been to one such place recently that happens to be one of the best resorts in Mumbai.
That place is Pushp Vatika Resort and Lawns in Panvel.
As we are coming out of the lockdown, many have started googling “best resorts near me”. But they don’t know if it’s safe or if they provide all amenities. Let me save that valuable time of yours and tell you what you can expect from this resort;
- One of the best staycation in Mumbai
- It’s a budget resort near Panvel
- A resort with swimming pool
- Top resort in Panvel for family
- Best resort in Panvel for couples
- Resorts near Panvel for wedding
In short, Pushp Vatika is a place for every kind of traveler. Yes, there are nearby trekking spots too. You can take the information from the front desk and go for it. Here’s some information for you before I share my experience:
How to reach Pushp Vatika Resort in Panvel from Mumbai?
There are 4 ways you can reach Pushp Vatika:
1. Private Vehicle – You can either book a private vehicle that can cost (INR 1500-2000) one-way.
2. Ola & Uber – The costing for Ola and Uber one way is (INR 550-800) one way.
3. Auto-Rickshaw – Rickshaw costing will vary from location to location. But more or less costs the same between
4. Local Trains – In theevent,local trains are allowed for travel, you can take a train to Panvel that should cost you less than 30 INR one way and then a rickshaw that should cost (100-150) one way.
You can also check out my travel journey here – Lanzomaniac on Instagram
What are the amenities in Pushp Vatika?
1. SpaciousACRooms + Toiletries + Kettle (DIY Tea/Coffee) + Smart TV
2. Private floor booking (7 rooms or 15 people)
3. A gaming Room that includes Foosball, Pool, Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis, etc.
4. Swimming Pool (available) + Rain Dance (Not available for the moment)
5. Yummy and reasonably priced food
6. Weddings with an audience of fewer than 100 people.
7. Tree House setting + Village theme (Work-in-progress due to rains)
9. Hammock (fits 2)
10. Sanitizers all over the vicinity at different points.
What is the pricing at the best Resort in Panvel?
The pricing in Pushp Vatika for a 1-night stay starts at 2500 INR + Taxes. Food is excluded from this pricing. Although you can opt for a package, it is highly recommended you opt for the a-la-carte style.
What is the best time to visit Pushp Vatika?
We believe you can visit this place anytime. It’s best to go now too as this location is just 1.5 hours away from Mumbai. If you have a group of 3-4 people, opt for any transport, split the cost, and have a blast.
Top 5 Reasons to visit Pushp Vatika:
Firstly, after traveling to so many places, we get a fair idea of understanding if this is a good resort or no. When I stayed at Pushp Vatika, I enjoyed to the fullest. Here’s where they got it right.
1. The hospitality is on point. The people here are always looking to make your life simple. Because of them, we had an amazing time.
2. The food is OUTSTANDING. Not only is the taste good, but they also offer huge quantities. Because of this, there is a chance that food can be wasted. Maybe they could reduce the portions given for lunch and dinner.
3. The swimming pool is clean, filtered, and well maintained. You can surely have a great time here.
4. The location has greenery and that’s soothing. You can walk on the grass here and feel close to nature.
5. If you like clicking pictures, you’ll surely go nuts here. The place is fabulous and has many spots where you can click pictures.
This is what I felt when I visited the best resort in Panvel. You too must visit the place to get rid of the lockdown blues. For those having any concerns with COVID-19, please note that these guys have a special COVID-19 room for any patron showcasing any symptoms.
You can also read – Save up to 2.5 lakhs on Hospital Bills with the Corona Rakshak Policy
“Alexa, I’m taking my blog to the next level as I’m participating in Blogchatter’s My Friend Alexa. Send Blogchatter some wine please!”
Throughout this month, you can find all my posts on Twitter under this hashtag – #LanceWrites. Stay tuned!