Thursday Challenge – SPRING

Thursday Challenge – SPRING ( Fresh leaves, Baby Animals, Warm Weather…)

Here’s a picture I clicked in Hotel Novotel in Juhu, Mumbai.

 IMG_20140925_140032

The view has every bit of calmness one needs. Just a look and you’re calm.

This post is written as a part of “Thursday Challenge” where bloggers worldwide display a picture of their choice depending on the theme.

For more pictures on this week’s theme please click here

Thursday Challenge ~ Together ~

Siblings + fights = Fun (Something which is treasured)

P.S – Not the very physical ones OK… 😛

2013-07-28 16.15.27

This post is a part of Thursday Challenge. Thursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning. A theme is announced on this site each week. Theme for this week is “TOGETHER”  (Bacon and Eggs, Things that go together…)

 Link to Thursday challenge

This post is part of Day 9 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge

wpid-images.jpg

Thursday Challenge ~ Together ~

Siblings + fights = Fun (Something which is treasured)

P.S – Not the very physical ones OK… 😛

2013-07-28 16.15.27

This post is a part of Thursday Challenge. Thursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning. A theme is announced on this site each week. Theme for this week is “TOGETHER”  (Bacon and Eggs, Things that go together…)

 Link to Thursday challenge

This post is part of Day 9 of The Ultimate Blog Challenge

wpid-images.jpg

Thursday Challenge ~ YELLOW ~

This word reminds me of a favorite song ” Yellow” by the band Cold-play.

Here’s the link if you’re interested to be mesmerized with the lyrics – YELLOW by COLDPLAY

Coming back to our theme for today, i do have a lot to share.

1)  Fruit Up:

68545_10200667726631736_1929039410_n

What’s Fruit Up?

Well, it’s a fruit drink which we guys had developed.

A concept developed for a marketing project.

A lot of work has gone and the end result was just too good.

Above is a snapshot with my lovely team and our humongous sized Tetra pack.

2) Childhood revisited:

2013-08-11 16.29.58

Now tell me haven’t you always wanted to do this?

Sometimes i wish i could do this without being conscious.

My friend just hopped on one of them machines in the mall and asked me to capture this moment.

I am always happy to oblige.

The staff though gave us a weird stare.

As it is, we don’t care.

( The last 2 lines rhymed 😛 )

3)  Sunny Side Up:

2014-05-06 18.37.32

Pictures of sunsets amaze me.

Always the same, but yet different captures.

Here is one which has a hint of Yellow and i just could not stop myself from sharing this.

4)  My tryst with Desserts:

2014-02-14 22.39.39

I hope it’s not tough to spot the yellow element 😛

People close to me know that i’m a foodie and i love to share pictures of what i eat.

Usually many people swear at me or get pissed as i upload a one too many sometimes ( evil smile )

But, i like what i do and i’m in no mood to stop.

5) Grandma’s 75th Birthday Cake:

2013-07-28 19.22.00

I’ve kept this image for the main event.

My beautiful Grandma turned 75 recently, and that called for a huge celebration.

In times we live, living till 75 should be a huge achievement.

I’m sorry for such an incomplete image, but we all were so immersed in singing for her and being happy, that i could capture only post her cutting the cake.

Still, the snapshot is awesome.

Liked what you see? Let me know your thoughts too. Drop a comment and let’s get talking 🙂

This post is a part of Thursday Challenge. Thursday Challenge is a place for photographic fun and learning.

A theme is announced on this site each week. Theme for this week is “YELLOW” (Anything with the colour yellow in it,…)

Link to Thursday challege

Thursday Challenge ~WATER~

I love this week’s theme.

Not because i have many pictures to showcase, but also due to the fact that i love clicking snapshots of  the sea.

So here are my choices for the theme this week.

Enjoy.

1) Swimming in Mangalore:

2013-07-26 17.41.55

There is nothing better than swimming midst nature.

In Mangalore, near to our house is a pond. It gets filled during the monsoon and it becomes our own personalized swimming pool. Everyone has learned swimming from this pond. This is an iconic place of our area. And i love it. 🙂

2) Tungareshwar, Vasai:

2014-07-27 12.26.37

During a trek in Vasai, we came across a stream which was powerful.

It rained all morning and thus the water flow just kept increasing.

2014-07-27 11.24.22

We reached a certain area where the look of water was ferocious. So much water, so much force!!

3) Boating in Daman:

2014-05-07 18.40.26

Here is a picture of my much awaited trip as well were finally done with our post grad exams. What a trip. The boating experience was good too, and the trip was one happy moment for me.

4) Fishing in Muscat:

1919210_1281343755381_6015525_n

OK, don’t judge the hairstyle. I was a teenager too.

This is one picture i like a lot as my sister Rhea and i had a bet that i can catch a fish on my first attempt or no.

Guess what.

I did.

😛

The water there was so clear. Clearer than anything i have witnessed in India.

Loved the pictures? Have any such pictures to share with me? Do leave a comment. Let’s get talking. 🙂

To view images on this theme from around the world or to participate in this challenge please click here