Thursday Challenge – GLASS

So this week’s theme deals with the word ” GLASS (Bottle, Container, Window, Mirror, Broken, Shattered,…)

So I have a few images for this theme which you’ll will surely like. The images have a colorful touch.

image

Had clicked this when at a Italian & Mexican themed restaurant named as La Basilico. The decor and ambiance were worth a lot more than the food they served.

image

This is another image from that same restaurant. Liked their sense of style.

image

This was on exhibition a month back when I visited the mall..
Quite exceptional aye?

For more Posts from this theme, CLICK HERE

Posted from the weird world of Lanzomaniac….

Thursday Challenge – WHITE

For this week’s theme..  I chose a beach picture from Baga Beach,  Goa.

The feeling of being on the beach itself is so calming!
Don’t you agree?

image

For more such pictures from this week’s theme, CLICK HERE

This week’s theme revolves around the below word:
WHITE (Snow, Sand, Clouds, High Key Photo, Overexposed,…)

Next Week’s theme:
GLASS (Bottle, Container, Window, Mirror, Broken, Shattered,…)

Posted from the weird world of Lanzomaniac….

Thursday Challenge – SPRING

Thursday Challenge – SPRING ( Fresh leaves, Baby Animals, Warm Weather…)

Here’s a picture I clicked in Hotel Novotel in Juhu, Mumbai.

 IMG_20140925_140032

The view has every bit of calmness one needs. Just a look and you’re calm.

This post is written as a part of “Thursday Challenge” where bloggers worldwide display a picture of their choice depending on the theme.

For more pictures on this week’s theme please click here