Images in Rain

Images in Rainy Season – Sky Watch Friday

Capturing Images in Rain is perhaps one of the best feelings.

The Sky has a dark vibe and it almost feels scary. Yes, this is the same blue sky that shines and brings a wide smile to our faces. But let me tell you, on any given monsoon day, the sky can offer different shades of itself. The sky can be; Light, Plain, Dark, Hazy, etc.

Yes, you also get multiple chances to capture rainbow images and that’s amazing too. As we witnessed the first drop of rains a couple of days ago, it brought back an old memory that’s 3 years ago in 2017 when I was on my way to work.

It was one of the weekdays and as June started to settle in, so did the monsoon season. Now, I love the rains, and clicking sky images with rain is something I love. On this specific day, I noticed 2 different shades of the sky within a span of 2 minutes.

Images in Rain

The above image was captured when I was waiting to board the BEST bus. The sky wasn’t shining but it was quite normal.

Well, I didn’t know that in less than 2 minutes, the sky would have a change of plans.

Images of rainy season

Yes, this is the result after 2 minutes. As soon as I witnessed this, I searched for my phone camera so I could capture some rainy pictures. Although people usually start with searching for their umbrellas/raincoats when the sky turns dark, I search for my smartphone to capture the image of the sky in all its might.

Also, it’s funny how we search for moments to capture on our cameras when there’s the sky who’s posing all the time. Hence I do my part and capture for this beautiful poser. Don’t you think we should give it some more attention, right?

Monsoon images give me peace. I hope to capture some good ones this time too. Have you captured any images in rains? If yes, then please do share them with me.

I write this post as part of the weekly Sky Watch Friday theme.

CLICK HERE to see more of my entries for this lovely theme.

You can also follow me on Quora to read insightful content by CLICKING HERE

Thursday Challenge – HEAT (Hot, Glowing, Fire, Smoke)

For this week’s challenge, the theme is HEAT.

Firstly, for those who don’t know how this theme works, it’s very simple.

All you have to do is share a picture, closely related to the word of the week.

Also, check out the pictures shared by others for this theme. It’s amazing.

My choice for this week’s theme is a dessert named “Baked Alaska”

While you might question my choice of a dessert, it fits in for the theme as the dessert is on fire!

Hope you enjoy it!

Location – Kode, Lower Parel

For more pictures from this wee’s theme, CLICK HERE

For more of my entries for this theme, http://lancequadras.com/category/thursday-challengeCLICK HERE

Also, you can follow me on my blogging journey by subscribing to my page (Button on Top-right of the homepage)

Sky Watch Friday – Sunset at Juhu Beach

Firstly, I love the Sky Watch Friday theme. It gives me an opportunity to share and witness so many pictures of the beautiful ceiling that we all share!

Also, this week I got to capture the sunset view from Juhu Beach

The view is calming in nature and also makes you forget the worries in your life even though if it’s just for a while.

How many of you like the sight of the beach, the waves and also of the sky. I do like it. Hence, sharing this view with you guys.

Cheers!

For more such posts from this theme, CLICK HERE

You can also follow my journey by subscribing to my page!