Step By Step Guide – Free ZEE5 Subscription On Airtel & Vodafone

Coronavirus (COVID-19 put India in lockdown mode. Because of this lockdown, people are getting bored at home each day as nothing is exciting to do!

Zee5 couldn’t bear our sadness and decided to make life easy for all of us. Yes, below you’ll find a step by step guide on how to claim a free ZEE5 subscription. You can find this on Airtel Thanks & Vodafone play where you can watch all your favorite ZEE5 web series and ZEE5 movies online!

NOTE: Airtel &Vodafone users can avail of this on Smart TV.

Steps to download ZEE5 app on your mobile phone via My Airtel App

Step 1: Open the ‘My Airtel’ app on your mobile phone

Download the “MY AIRTEL” app. Install & open the app on your mobile phone.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 2: Click on ‘Discover Airtel Thanks’ tab at top right corner of your phone screen

Open the tab & click on the ‘Discover Airtel Thanks’ button that’s on the top right corner of the screen.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 3: Next, you will click ‘Claim’ under the ZEE5 Premium subscription tab

Then once you click on ‘Discover Airtel Thanks’, you need to click on the ‘Claim’ button that can be found under the ZEE5 premium subscription tab.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 4: Click ‘Activate Now’ to redeem your free ZEE5 subscription

After claiming, you must click on the ‘Activate Now’ button that’s available on the bottom of the screen in blue color.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 5: Register with phone number & set password. Click continue to proceed

Post redeeming the free subscription, you must register with your phone number and set a new password. After filling these details, click ‘continue to proceed’.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 6: Redirected to the app store. Click ‘GET IT’ to download the ZEE5 app

After registering with your mobile number & setting a password, the page will be redirected to the app store. Now, you must click on the ‘GET IT’ tab to download the ZEE app.

The ZEE5 app will be installed on the mobile phone.

STEP 6: Redirected to the app store. Click 'GET IT' to download the ZEE5 app After registering with your mobile number & setting a password, the page will be redirected to the app store. Now, you must click on the 'GET IT' tab to download the ZEE5 app.

Step 7: Click on the ZEE5 app icon

After the ZEE app gets installed on your phone, click on the app and watch content from zee tv online.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 8: Click on ‘login via mobile number’ tab

Post clicking on the app, log in with your phone number.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from My Airtel App

Step 9: Login into App with the same credentials used to register in MY AIRTEL APP

You can log in with the same credentials as registered in MY AIRTEL App & enjoy your favorite shows/films.

Below is the guide to get ZEE5 in Vodafone Play

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from Vodafone Play

Step 1: Download & Open the ‘Vodafone Play App’ on your mobile phone. Complete the installation & open the app on your mobile phone.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from Vodafone Play
steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from Vodafone Play

Step 2 & Step 3: Scroll on the app to find ZEE movies, TV shows, and originals. Click on the one you want to watch.

steps to download & get ZEE5 subscription for free from Vodafone Play
You can tap the  download button and the subscription for free from Vodafone Play
After the app is downloaded, open it and enjoy your TV series and movies

Step 4, 5, & 6: In case you don’t have the ZEE5 app downloaded, You can visit the app store. Tap on ‘GET’ to download the app. Once you download the app , tap to open & watch your favorite Zee TV dramas for free!

This is how simple it is to get a free ZEE5 subscription. So say goodbye to boredom and enjoy social distancing at home with high-quality content on ZEE5.

You can also read more of my A-Z Challenge posts by CLICKING HERE

23 thoughts on “Step By Step Guide – Free ZEE5 Subscription On Airtel & Vodafone”

  1. Afreen naz Ansari

    Now that’s a lovely step by step guide for.us to avail such amazing offer. Thanks for.the details

  2. That’s quite a detailed tip to get subscribed and stay entertained.

    Something that is definitely needed in these hours of gloom and distress.

    1. Thanks Sanjay…. Indeed it’s one good way to ensure that you can have fun in this social distancing period.

    1. Yeah Pamela, they’re doing a fantastic job. It’s good for everyone who wants a free option to watch shows

    1. Yup, I agree with you. It’s quite insane they did this so we can enjoy our favorite shows during the quarantine lockdown period

  3. During this lockdown time, ZEE5 is one of the saviour. Already watched few of its series. Thanks for the detailed guide will share with friends

  4. Pingback: Here's how you can Unlock 250 Netflix Secret categories with 1 simple trick

  5. Pingback: ZEE5 Originals promises a thriller with Kaali Season 2 -

  6. Pingback: OMG! The Best 20 NEWS CHANNELS LIVE ON ONE OTT PLATFORM!

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top