Curves and Kisses

I know what you people might be thinking.
Let me tell you this is different.

It’s about my special somebody ok.

But it’s about her fondness for Hershey’s kisses. 😉

It’s rightly said that a smile is the best curve you can find on anyone’s face.
I like her smile. I love to make her smile.
Sometimes she just has to look at me with a sweet smile and my day just goes from so-so to bazinga!!

So Once we fought over some random topic resulting in that sweet smile fading away.
So i got her Kisses knowing her love for those chocolates.
And let me tell you.
Her look post checking the chocolates was just admirable.
Worth everything 🙂

Republic Day Free bus ride

The FREE bus ride on Republic day in Mumbai

The 26th January Republic Day happened to be on a Sunday. For every working professional, student it was a day of gratitude but also to frown. This is because an extra holiday got wasted. National holidays must come on a weekday, right? At least we would get an off and that day would be more special for us.

Ok, coming back to the topic, since the Republic Day fell on a Sunday, I have this habit since the past 3-4 years to go to Bandra Kurla complex and play soccer with my buddies. It’s usually far from my place in Andheri, but the love for this sport pulls me there.

I had a gala time playing, so after we were done, I waited for a Bus to take me to the station. The bus was the same, but I happened to notice balloons inside of the three colors of the flag. I just got in, and then to my shock was informed that every bus with the balloons was supplying free rides for the day!

Wow… I know its hardly something, but it just got a wide smile on my face!!
I made it known to my friends who were happy too. Above is a pic of the special bus I was in Republic Day.

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge