T is for Tentamen – A to Z Challenge 2017

T is for Tentamen which means attempt.

I like this word. It sums up half my life of missed opportunities.

Firstly, I am not going to be negative about it.

Since the past can’t be changed, there’s not point crying about it!

Although i can say that every situation was debatable as to me attempting it or no, it still drops a doubt in my mind.

We don’t attempt a task in front of our peers thinking of the embarrassment. When someone else tries it, we think probably we could do it as well.

I have gone through this feeling a lot of times. Yes, i am not comfortable and don’t want to be made fun of.

But sometimes it’s good to walk out of your comfort zone into the unknown.

Who knows, you’ll find something new that you’d like more than anything!

In conclusion, I hope that when you sum up your life, there would be more of attempts than more of missed opportunities!

That’s all for today!

So follow my A to Z journey for more such posts.

Subscribe Via Mail and be notified every-time I post something new.

Finally here are the links for my previous A to Z post for the letter T:

T is for Tarriance

T is for Tacenda and Tardigrade

5 thoughts on “T is for Tentamen – A to Z Challenge 2017”

  1. Pingback: T is for Tandoori Chicken - A to Z Challenge 2020 -

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top