True Friends

True friends stab on the face – Quite Literally

“True friends stab each other in the face“. So, this quote proves how much worth friends are in life. It’s said that in one life we meet many people who wish to be our friends. Some become good friends and some break the shield to become our close friends. And finally, a few lucky asses will turn out to be your true friends.

True friends are the ones who are like your substitute mirrors. They tell you everything about you exactly, without any manipulations and filters. Thus the term true friend.

Friends as such will make fun of you till the hilt. There might be occasions when you feel like taking a shotgun and pinning them down. Sometimes you might plot their murder in your mind and the ending will bring a smile on your face.

But remember that at times of happiness, they will be the ones whom you would want to share it with first. These people will always be the ones to be around you at times of sadness. They will share this burden, give you advice, become a shield for you to be protected. They will always help you no matter what the situation is.

In the end, these are the people who often end up as our motivators.
They want just you and your attention. They crave for nothing more materialistic.

Thus No matter how good or bad you are as a person, if you have many true Friends then I must say that you are one gem of a person!

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Hurt Somebody

To Hurt Somebody – A shitty feeling!

Ever imagined how many people we hurt sometimes? It might have been intentional, unintentional, or influenced. Whatever be the type, the result is the same… A lot of negative energy joining hands with a broken heart which results in a person sulking or planning revenge.

I speak of this with such conviction as many times I have been a Victim and sometimes the Instigator.

When I’ve been the VICTIM, its the usual; feeling sad, replaying the event ( which according to me is the worst thing an individual can torture himself to), thinking of how I could have ended the spat. Thinking of evil plans sometimes to get back at him/her, etc.

When I’ve been the CULPRIT, I really tend to lose it, and the opposite person has it from me. It’s like a wave of anger for no reason. Maybe that person didn’t get my notebook but I’ll shout at him like he murdered my family. Sounds too vague right?

But that’s how some of us behave. And then comes the next stage for us I.e. the time of GUILT.

After I shout at people for hardly a reason worth shouting, I feel terrible like a heartless stone-cold monster. That feeling kills me and never gets me to peace. All that I think then is forgiveness. I know it won’t change things as “Words once spoken can never be taken back”.

But by apologizing, there would be a certain level of peace and content.
Thus it’s really good to be patient as being calm will always help. Saying a sorry would never make u feel like a small guy or as a person accepting defeat.

Thus it’s better many a times to forgive and forget as Holding on to a thought keeps hurting you in every interval of your precious life!

Hence if you wish to hurt someone, please take a step back and think.

See the situation from their angle and then accordingly take action.

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Samvene Bagel Cafe Mumbai India

Samvene Cafe – Best Bagel Cafe in India

I had recently been to this place named “Samvene Bagel Cafe” with branches in Malad and Thane. It specializes in Bagels, Burgers, Cold coffees ice creams, muffins, etc.

Just jotting down the food list got me hungry. This was my first encounter with bagels and boy was it a good one. Anyways the variety in Samvene Bagel Cafe is really good and so are their bagels. Also, their Irish and Hazelnut Coffee is by far the best I have ever tasted.

They also have a brownie with ice cream that’s like the dessert you exactly need after a good snack. The Ambiance at Malad, Thane, and every other Samvene Cafe is decent and so are the prices.

You can get a Bagel meal for just 150 onward. The meal option includes a bagel along with a generous portion of french fries, and a soda of your choice. Three different dips will be given along with the meal that allows you to experiment a lot with your taste buds.

Apart from the usual vegan and meat options, they also have Tuna Bagels that are also delicious and Highly recommended. In short, money-wise, this is a good choice for foodies to enjoy lip-smacking food at reasonable rates.

Here are some of the food pictures captured at Samvene Bagel Cafe so that you get a good idea about the food and the place.
The Brownie with the ice cream!! *Droollll (price range 69-89 rupees)

Now that was an extraordinary time!! Look at those bagels.. 🙂