Hurt Somebody

To Hurt Somebody – A shitty feeling!

Ever imagined how many people we hurt sometimes? It might have been intentional, unintentional, or influenced. Whatever be the type, the result is the same… A lot of negative energy joining hands with a broken heart which results in a person sulking or planning revenge.

I speak of this with such conviction as many times I have been a Victim and sometimes the Instigator.

When I’ve been the VICTIM, its the usual; feeling sad, replaying the event ( which according to me is the worst thing an individual can torture himself to), thinking of how I could have ended the spat. Thinking of evil plans sometimes to get back at him/her, etc.

When I’ve been the CULPRIT, I really tend to lose it, and the opposite person has it from me. It’s like a wave of anger for no reason. Maybe that person didn’t get my notebook but I’ll shout at him like he murdered my family. Sounds too vague right?

But that’s how some of us behave. And then comes the next stage for us I.e. the time of GUILT.

After I shout at people for hardly a reason worth shouting, I feel terrible like a heartless stone-cold monster. That feeling kills me and never gets me to peace. All that I think then is forgiveness. I know it won’t change things as “Words once spoken can never be taken back”.

But by apologizing, there would be a certain level of peace and content.
Thus it’s really good to be patient as being calm will always help. Saying a sorry would never make u feel like a small guy or as a person accepting defeat.

Thus it’s better many a times to forgive and forget as Holding on to a thought keeps hurting you in every interval of your precious life!

Hence if you wish to hurt someone, please take a step back and think.

See the situation from their angle and then accordingly take action.

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Samvene Bagel Cafe Mumbai India

Samvene Cafe – Best Bagel Cafe in India

I had recently been to this place named “Samvene Bagel Cafe” with branches in Malad and Thane. It specializes in Bagels, Burgers, Cold coffees ice creams, muffins, etc.

Just jotting down the food list got me hungry. This was my first encounter with bagels and boy was it a good one. Anyways the variety in Samvene Bagel Cafe is really good and so are their bagels. Also, their Irish and Hazelnut Coffee is by far the best I have ever tasted.

They also have a brownie with ice cream that’s like the dessert you exactly need after a good snack. The Ambiance at Malad, Thane, and every other Samvene Cafe is decent and so are the prices.

You can get a Bagel meal for just 150 onward. The meal option includes a bagel along with a generous portion of french fries, and a soda of your choice. Three different dips will be given along with the meal that allows you to experiment a lot with your taste buds.

Apart from the usual vegan and meat options, they also have Tuna Bagels that are also delicious and Highly recommended. In short, money-wise, this is a good choice for foodies to enjoy lip-smacking food at reasonable rates.

Here are some of the food pictures captured at Samvene Bagel Cafe so that you get a good idea about the food and the place.
The Brownie with the ice cream!! *Droollll (price range 69-89 rupees)

Now that was an extraordinary time!! Look at those bagels.. 🙂

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Republic Day Free bus ride

The FREE bus ride on Republic day in Mumbai

The 26th January Republic Day happened to be on a Sunday. For every working professional, student it was a day of gratitude but also to frown. This is because an extra holiday got wasted. National holidays must come on a weekday, right? At least we would get an off and that day would be more special for us.

Ok, coming back to the topic, since the Republic Day fell on a Sunday, I have this habit since the past 3-4 years to go to Bandra Kurla complex and play soccer with my buddies. It’s usually far from my place in Andheri, but the love for this sport pulls me there.

I had a gala time playing, so after we were done, I waited for a Bus to take me to the station. The bus was the same, but I happened to notice balloons inside of the three colors of the flag. I just got in, and then to my shock was informed that every bus with the balloons was supplying free rides for the day!

Wow… I know its hardly something, but it just got a wide smile on my face!!
I made it known to my friends who were happy too. Above is a pic of the special bus I was in Republic Day.