Pop Tates Happy Hours

Pop Tates Happy Hours is perhaps one of the best offers that graced Mumbai for 15 odd years.

For most college and working-class individuals, PopTates feels like their third home (right after home & college/office).

Pop Tates Happy Hours Mumbai

This picture sure is epic. For people who love their Beer, be amazed as Pop Tates menu has every vice waiting for you. A hangout spot for almost everyone, this place caters to the needs of each customer. Beer, Whiskey, Vodka, Gin, Rum, and Liqueur: You name it and the Pop Tate’s Menu will have it.

There is a special segment called the “Pop Tates HAPPY HOURS” where for a certain time period, all domestic drinks and beers would be “BUY ONE get ONE FREE”.

Pop Tate's offers

You will be surprised to know that the Pizzas at Pop Tates Dahisar, Malad, Vashi, Mulund, and Sakinaka is one of the best highlights of the resto-bar. Not only are the french fries tasty but also are their starters whether its Veg or Nonveg. The Pasta is good but a tad bit overpriced, and this can be also said for a few of the appetizers. The Desserts have reasonable pricing. A special mention to their sizzling brownie with vanilla ice cream that is a favorite among the young crowd and during Birthday parties in Pop Tates.

pop tates mulund happy hours timings

Below are some of the most amazing food pictures I managed to capture. Have fun checking them out. Please note that the PopTates menu may or may not have all of these items. For example, Pop Tates in Andheri might not provide certain fish and lamb related appetizers but Pop Tates Malad might be providing them.

A sizzler like this is too good to be true!! It’s quite reasonable with prices around 250-300. I had tried this in PopTates Malad.

pop tate's vashi happy hours timing

This is by far the most sinful thing I have indulged in any Pop Tates near me. A sizzling brownie with vanilla ice cream can give a lot of happiness. Also, this can be the best substitute for the cake cutting!

Happy Hours in Sakinaka

Lastly, cheese balls. These are perhaps the best I’ve tried to date & the dip they give compliments the cheese perfectly. If you are a beer person, this can be an amazing chakna for your beer.

Pop Tates Cheese Balls

No matter you’re a couple, friend group, colleagues, or anything else, Pop Tates will always welcome you.

You can watch a live match, have a smoke in dedicated smoking rooms, and even get your private space!

Follow my Food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Chain Snatching in Mumbai, India

Chain Snatching In Mumbai

So, i guess everyone knows what does Chain Snatching mean…
Some call it an art, some call it a robbery etc.
I’m a simple resident in J.B.Nagar, Andheri East.

From the past couple of months, the chain snatching scenario has taken up our area like a flood.
Usually, My mother came home whining about the vegetable and meat and their rising prices.
But now, the scenario has changed.

Now, she gets home and tells me about whose chain got snatched, and where.
Its become a weekly affair and trust me, it does piss me off..

Recently, as i was walking towards cigarette factory to board a bus to Andheri station i seen a robbery right in front of me
It was around 10.30am, i was walking, and in front, a lady was purchasing potatoes i guess.
A bike was next to her. the next thing i seen was the person riding pillion, took the chain off like his hand was a magnet..(damn quick i must say) couldn’t see his face and the rider too wore a helmet.
they went ahead, but to their dismay, The locals caught wind of the act as everyone shouted, CHORRRRRRRRRRRRRR….!!!!
They couldn’t escape via bike, so they dumped it nearby and ran different routes.
One ran on the main road, while the other took a smaller route with many short cuts.
For a while, i was happy as many ran behind one of the robbers.

But then came the harsh part. The one who took the bigger route ran swiftly, No one around even tried to stop him… Cheers, Mumbai..!!

Felt bad, as the people just stood looking at him while he made his way..
The same scenario if happened with such people, they would be devastated.
The last i heard, they weren’t caught. but the bike was found. so fingers are crossed, lets hope they are put to test!!

Chain Snatching in Mumbai is a regular event as we have more than a crore people living in this city.

The worst part is that chain snatching in Mumbai events are increasing by the day. Because of this, there has been quite a turmoil faced by the community.

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Mad Over Donuts Mumbai

Mad Over Donuts – The Best Donut – Doughnut place in Mumbai, India

Mad Over donuts!!!! a name exactly describing a person who likes, loves, craves,donuts!!
I am a doughnut lover..(If you touch my doughnut, i will kill you) I mean it..
One of the biggest temptations is to resist this small round ball of love!! 🙂
I have been here many times thus i have a lot of pictures !! will describe each one!!

The above pictures depict the love i have for these sweet nothings!! they keep offers to attract more audience and the loyal ones just flock to the outlet as and when they need to have one!!
Price – 55 per doughnut
Offers- Buy 5 get 1 free

Mad Over Donuts is well known for its reasonably priced donuts. What they also have gotten better over the years is their combination styled products.

Yes, you can get a box of 3,6,12,18 and in various sizes and themes! Isn’t that great? The Mad Over Donuts menu and offers are popular with the masses. They also run offers where on a specific date, donuts will be priced at less than 20 rupees! Can you imagine?

So if you are looking for a unique romantic gift for your partner, MOD has you covered. There’s a Mad over donuts in Bandra, Dadar, Shivaji Park, Juhu, Pune in Maharashtra, etc.

Who is the owner of Mad over Donuts?

Adding a bit of information, MOD is owned by Lokesh Bharwani.