Categories
Food

Mad Over Donuts – The Best Donut – Doughnut place in Mumbai, India

Mad Over donuts!!!! a name exactly describing a person who likes, loves, craves,donuts!!
I am a doughnut lover..(If you touch my doughnut, i will kill you) I mean it..
One of the biggest temptations is to resist this small round ball of love!! 🙂
I have been here many times thus i have a lot of pictures !! will describe each one!!

The above pictures depict the love i have for these sweet nothings!! they keep offers to attract more audience and the loyal ones just flock to the outlet as and when they need to have one!!
Price – 55 per doughnut
Offers- Buy 5 get 1 free

Mad Over Donuts is well known for its reasonably priced donuts. What they also have gotten better over the years is their combination styled products.

Yes, you can get a box of 3,6,12,18 and in various sizes and themes! Isn’t that great? The Mad Over Donuts menu and offers are popular with the masses. They also run offers where on a specific date, donuts will be priced at less than 20 rupees! Can you imagine?

So if you are looking for a unique romantic gift for your partner, MOD has you covered. There’s a Mad over donuts in Bandra, Dadar, Shivaji Park, Juhu, Pune in Maharashtra, etc.

Who is the owner of Mad over Donuts?

Adding a bit of information, MOD is owned by Lokesh Bharwani.

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Categories
Food

BarbequeNation – The Best Buffet Place in Mumbai

My first visit to Barbequenation after a lot of recommends from friends & acquaintances turned out to be a satisfied meal..
The Ambiance seemed good for a dine-in…
Since i was recommended for a Buffet by almost everyone… i went forward with that idea..
I with my family went on a Sunday evening for dinner!
This place needs reservation calls thus if you ever plan to go ahead.. then please book in advance..
Also the rates of Barbequenation are pretty decent and expected.
On weekdays it costs less (Around 500-600).. & weekends more (Around 700-800) !!
For dinner we were charged 800 per person.

The pictures i clicked above are of the desserts which were present there… Don’t they look delicious??
Also, the grill which i mentioned is exactly on the center of the table.

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

These pictures only show the food. Here is something you must know about Barbeque nation rates, offers, and menu.

There’s a ton of variety and they keep changing from season to season. The Barbeque won’t just contain meat and veg tikkis. They also are notorious in adding pineapple in it. Isn’t that great?

The staff is welcoming and are always available to serve you. They don’t accept tips as the service tax covers it. So even if you try to pass them money, they won’t accept it. Talk about ethics huh!

So if you’re looking for the best buffet experience in India, Barbequenation is the place to be