Nike or Adidas

What I’d Do Differently if I Were Nike Or Adidas

Nike & Adidas are synonymous with the word “SPORTS”. Every average human being and athletes dream to own sports products from these places. It doesn’t matter if they’re playing Basketball, Football, the NFL, NBA or even Cricket. Owning Shoes, Jerseys, Tees, Caps, etc from these two giants is needed.

Some of the sports legends have their own names printed on some of the custom made products. So, it’s obvious that their fans would love to buy these products no matter what the cost.

And there lies my problem. Almost every product is overpriced or not reasonable. No matter its Nike or Adidas, if you’re living in India, consider these products to showcase class and status.

In a city like Mumbai, if you will ask a consumer to pay INR 10,000 for a pair of shoes, he or she will give you a never-ending list of products they can buy with that money. Thus most of the products being overpriced, consumers don’t end up buying much from these two stores. They wait for a “Flat 40-50% off” Discount that arrives once a year so that they can finally buy their favorite products.

If I were working in Nike or Adidas then according to the places, the prices would be varied. In Mumbai, even though consumers have enough money to spend, still, most of the products are too much for their budget. If these stores come out with a string of products at reasonable prices, then I can guarantee that the sales of these stores will increase more than 25%*.

If one will buy something, then through Word of Mouth, many others will get to know about the reasonable pricing and there will be more sales. The rise in football audiences has increased over the years. If jerseys, Tees, and Shoes are priced reasonably then the sales will increase too.

After a point, you wouldn’t need to keep a sale or a discount in order to boost footfalls in the stores. This is just what I think. If anyone agrees or disagrees with my post, do comment below and let me know.

Nike or Adidas shoes, both brands are amazing choices!

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Jobless Person

Life of a Jobless Person in India – Condition Serious hai!

Ever imagined what happens on a day to day basis of what happens in the life of a jobless person in India? If you have visited this blog to understand what’s the meaning of a jobless person, synonym, other words, or some inspiring quotes, then leave… NOW!

Here are some pointers:

a) Nights and days seem to be longer. Not like 24 hours but like 48 hours.

b) Insomnia can never take place as you have ample time to sleep.

c) You want to visit every party, you even have the time but you either have less or zero money.

d) Every second friend you meet is working and will give you the best advice i.e. apply on Naukri or Indeed!

e) You don’t have a girlfriend and that is nice considering the situation. If you do, however, then boy you can give her as much time you want.

f) Every day the only topic in your house would be – What are you doing with your life and what’s the way forward?

g) Every morning when you wake up, you find no purpose of waking up.

h) All you do is hang out with friends and watch every damn thing on T.V. By this we mean regional News channels and languages you don’t understand because frankly, you’ve covered all known channels.

I) In the spare time you apply for jobs but most of the times lady luck has other plans or perhaps the internet shuts down.

j) Even the dumbest guy or girl you know works, and that majorly pisses you off!

k) You read the newspaper still, but only the entertainment pages have now changed to TIMES Ascent.

l) You often end up searching too many jobs on various job portals and get bored.

m) You often dream too much about the day you get a high paying job where you are respected and it’s just a 5-minute walk from your place.

So the nest time you see a Jobless person, don’t be negative!

Choosing to be a jobless person in India, or not getting a job is just as worse as your life can get. All you can do is wake up, and look forward to a positive start. Take it from a person who was jobless for 8 long months – Your time will come (Apna Time Aayega). Don’t lose hope and keep trying.

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge

Rash driving in India

Rash driving in India & its Consequences

Inspired by racing movies & action series many of us once have at least tried fast and rash driving to test our limits. Many times this one drive leaves an opportunity to be our last drive! Yes, I am not kidding.

In a city like Mumbai, road accidents are very likely to happen every week.
You won’t believe it but it happens even on a flyover where the speed limit might be 30. Recently had seen an accident which ended up being brutal for the pillion rider.

The bike, as usual, was fast and on the turn, there was a bit of Grease (their bad luck). So the bike slipped, the rider had a hold on the bike. He got saved but the guy behind him flew right ahead and hit his head on the wall.

Now, this happened so quickly that everyone around was in a state of panic. The rider was saved and he escaped with minor injuries. But the guy sitting behind as the pillion rider died on the spot due to massive blood loss and injuries to the head.

THUS, the same question arises… what is important, being fast.. or your precious life??

I’ve seen some accidents and the fact remains the same. The fun is borne by the riders and the pain has to be borne by their families. One ugly decision can change everything. I can’t imagine the state of the parents when they see their son or daughter in a battered state.

I know one voice doesn’t matter still its an appeal to anyone who tried these daredevil stunts and rash driving to think not for themselves but for their family.

Drive safely, Drive wisely.