O is for Omnism – A to Z Challenge 2015

O is for Omnism.

Which means belief in all religions.

In today’s time, when there are many who have started doubting their religion and there has been an increase in atheists, I don’t know how many of us believe in all religions.

Yeah, there will be some, but it might be quite few when compared to people who either don’t believe or doubt their belief.

This thought came across my mind whilst reading this and I thought of sharing it with you guys.

Let me know if you know of anyone who believes in all religions.

Image credit – laogai.org
Have a nice day.

This post is written as a part of A-Z challenge 2015 where bloggers from all around the world will blog for the whole month, daily based on all the alphabets in chronological order. You can read more such beautiful posts on their website.

2 thoughts on “O is for Omnism – A to Z Challenge 2015”

  1. Pingback: O is for Opsimath - A to Z Challenge 2017 - Lance Quadras

  2. Pingback: O is for Oats - A to Z Challenge 2020 - Top Indian Recipes using Oats

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top