Himachal Diaries Photos

Himachal Diaries – 2

So this trip of mine i.e. the Himachal Diaries not only got me some good pictures but also a lot of memories; both good and bad.

When I clicked this picture, there was a fight that we friends were into. I’m not sure why but at that spur of the moment, I just looked up and couldn’t believe what I was actually missing.

So I took out my phone and went all out clicking pictures ignoring the noisy background.

Sure, the fight was not so serious and we’ve been friends for over a decade so it’s obvious we know each other too well. Our fights are still childish and we like to fight and laugh the way we used to a decade ago!

Himachal Diaries

The pictures are clicked on our way to Naggar from Manali bus Depot.

Nature is indeed at its best in Himachal.

Himachal Pradesh Map is one of the best things you can have when traveling in Himachal. I hope through my Himachal Diaries pictures, you have a good time!

Follow my food journey on Zomato and Instagram

Here are my past posts for the A to Z Challenge from the year 2015 to 2020. I hope you like the content!

7 thoughts to “Himachal Diaries – 2”

Share your thoughts here!