The Zenfone 2 is here…

“Beauty always promises, but never gives anything” – Simone Weil

Is this true?

Yes. Many a times we’ve come across a lot of promising things which look awesome, but fail to deliver. Even in the world of technology this happens almost every week.

A new invention looks promising, but then fails to live up to its hype.

But when I look at this phone I feel even Simone Weil will have to agree that Asus have got an ace up their sleeve.

Image credit – Asus India

The Asus Zenfone 2 which is termed as a flagship killer was announced early in Q1 2015 and the buzz it has created ever since hasn’t reduced. Now why so much of a hype? Let me explain.

The Zenfone 2 comes with the latest features which can make you go crazy with happiness.

It’s the first phone ever to install a 4GB of dual channel DDR3 RAM. No other phone in the market has ever scaled this height. Just imagine the effect of this. No more lagging. Even the sound of that gives me so much of happiness. I have a phone with 768mb of RAM and I know how it feels when you can’t multitask. But now, the Zenfone has arrived to free us from this slow life.

It has a 5.5 inch screen which might be too huge for some. But they have made up for it with their superior Ergonomic arc design. They have a rear key at the back below the camera. So adjusting sound, snapping selfies is made very easy.

It also has the 64 bit 2.3 GHz Intel Atom Z3580 Super Quad Core processor which carefully balances terrific performance alongside top class power efficiency. This processor will ease your problems and make sure you can use your Zenfone with no issues whatsoever.

Another highlight of the Zenfone 2 is the Pixel Master Camera. The front camera is loaded with 13MP which can capture high resolution pictures courtesy to the f/2.0 aperture lens. They also have the low light mode which can capture images brighter than ever. To be precise it can capture a moment and make it bright up to 400% without the need of a flash. Also they have a backlight super HDR mode which gives such clear pictures which can even make a DSLR shy.

Sometimes when I see a moment I want to capture it, but my phone camera disappoints me with the processing time it takes to capture a picture. With the Auto mode installed, I can now capture the image at the very moment.

Last but not the least, it all boils down to pricing. It always has. While almost any smartphone can lure us by its standout features and beautiful looks, our buying decision is only taken with respect to the price of the device. Even though a smartphone has the state of the art features but costs a lot, we wouldn’t buy it.

Asus has understood our problem and thus has planned to price this device in the range of 19 to 22000. With specifications as such the price should have been anywhere in the range of 30000-35000. But with such pricing, the whole market will bow down to Asus.

Asus plans to capitalize on this by reportedly selling around 25 to 30 million handsets of the Zenfone 2. How cool is that?

With a price as such it would be a shame if you were to miss out on this opportunity. I won’t. I’m waiting for this beast to be under my control. It will happen soon.

To register and check the prices on Flipkart – Asus Zenfone 2

Show some love by liking their Facebook page for latest updates – Asus Zenfone 2

2 thoughts on “The Zenfone 2 is here…”

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top