Z is for Zendik – A to Z Challenge 2017

Z is for Zendik which means a magician.

Before you think I’ll be writing about some known magician, I’d like to tell you stop.

This post is dedicated to all those magicians whom we deal with in our day to day lives.

Firstly, I’d like to say that magicians are everywhere around us.

Some display tricks that either shock us or surprise us.

They can take your time, money, feelings and vanish in thin air.

How about that trick?

Also, at some point of time we too become like those magicians.

We intentionally/unintentionally use our tricks and surprise people near to us.

Sometimes maybe even hurt them.

The worst of all situations is when we know the magician and his/her tricks. We still allow them to do as they please, get their work done and let them vanish.

In conclusion, all of this ends with one party benefitting and the other just thinking, what just happened?

Thatโ€™s all for this year!

Subscribe Via Mail and be notified every-time I post something new.

Finally here are the links for my previous A to Z post for the letter Z:

Z is for Zappy

Z is for Zoetic and Zestful

11 thoughts on “Z is for Zendik – A to Z Challenge 2017”

  1. Or perhaps the magician is sprinkling good luck on you and you are not aware? If a bad situation suddenly turns out ok or good, is it the result of the magician in your life?
    There are two ways to look at every situation.
    Congratulations on completing the AtoZChallenge.

    1. lancequadras

      Yes, Cheryl there’s 2 ways of seeing this!
      I’m sad that this had to end, but happy that I’m a survivor of this amazing challenge.

    1. lancequadras

      Hey there, yes you’re right. But sometimes we do end up being the reason they are upset.We can’t control it!

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top