Z is for Zealot – A to Z Challenge 2018

Z is for Zealot which means passionate in the pursuit of anything.

The A-Z Challenge comes to an end with the letter Z. For the entirety of this series I chose words from A-Z which were not only unusual and rare but also words which would help make your life  better in every way. Hence it deems fit that I choose the last word Zealot which means to be passionate in whatever you do.

Life without passion is like life without oxygen. At some point you will start suffocating. At that time either you will suffer and die OR you will do something to survive. Hence it’s best to never stop doing what you like. You surely know few who are corporate slaves by morning and are either budding writers/musicians/etc by night. It’s passion that gives life meaning. I know thinking practical is what everyone does. So, let’s think practically but let’s also not forget to keep that kid within you happy. You like reading, writing, singing, dancing, art, weaving etc whatever it is you like, keep doing it. Some say it breathes new air into their body. For some, it’s a part time profession. And finally some take the leap of faith and turn it into their profession.

When it comes to doing any kind of work, do have the passion. It changes you as a person. Household chores also when completed give you a sense of satisfaction when done right. Give it your 100% and the result will warm your heart and bring a smile to your face. Never stop learning. That’s how we evolve and get better in life. There are no shortcuts. Just make sure to keep no barriers on inhibitions while learning something new. Yes, you’ll fail and also make a joke out of yourself but every day you learn, you will definitely get better.

This post is part of the A to Z Challenge 2018.

You can check my posts of this series right from 2015 till date – CLICK HERE

4 thoughts on “Z is for Zealot – A to Z Challenge 2018”

  1. Rightly said Lance. Passion is very important while doing something. Things done with passion give us satisfaction. Loved reading this post. And congratulations on completing the challenge once again 🙂

  2. “Never stop learning.” Yes! I am surprised by the number of people I meet who do not take the time to learn about something that puzzles or challenges them!
    Congratulations on making it to Z. Well done.

    1. I was one of those people until few years ago. Now i’m making up for lost time and learning new things. Thank you so much!

What do you think about this article?

Scroll to Top